Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE REQUEST: KD decides to remain in BRK moving forward
Not to mention that the Nets fired Atkinson (who I love and wanted the Mavs to hire as coach)and kow towed to every whim of KD and Kyrie including shipping off Allen and their young core they’d developed and tons of picks. And now after it didn’t work out he gets to dictate his landing spot, at least to some extent. Because he will. I wish some brave owners/GMs would stand up to these brats and sit them or ship them to Sacramento sometime. Philly tried to do that with Ben and he still got BK. Harden played fatball and got Brooklyn and then Philly. Just kind of sick of this shit. Silver won’t do anything though because it’s good for the bottom line. Miami can tamper but Milwaukee gets a first round pick taken for Bogdonovic. They won the championship in spite of it, but still. NYK are openly, obviously tampering with Jalen. I’d stop watching if I didn’t love the Mavs and NBA ball so much. For me, there’s just no way to replace it after 45 yrs of fandom. It’s like a long running telenovela that I know is absurd but I can’t stop watching.
[-] The following 2 users Like MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Mavs2021
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shams bomb: KD requests trade out of Brooklyn - by MarkAguirreWrathofGod - 06-30-2022, 04:12 PM