Poll: How many points does Luka+Brunson+Dinwiddie combine for? O/U 62.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
87.50%
7 87.50%
Under
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: UTA (2-3) vs. DAL (3-2)| 77-102 WIN!!!!!!
I hope Bertans gets more looks tonight than Spencer Dinwiddie. Was there ever a stated reason why Bertans only got 3 minutes last game despite stepping up in Game 3?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fuerza1's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 12:20 PM)VintagePejav2 Wrote: This very well could be Jalen Brunson’s last home game as a Dallas Maverick. I think it will be. The Jazz captured a significant moment in game 4 that they will ride through game 5 and finish this series in 6 in SLC on Thursday. Jazz in 6. Lots of questions for the offseason with the Dallas Mavericks’ core.

Worst-case scenario.  Well not the worst case but maybe close to the worst.  Russia could nuke us or something.

Mavs in 7
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 03:52 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: Was there ever a stated reason why Bertans only got 3 minutes last game despite stepping up in Game 3?

He committed 3 fouls and a TO in those three minutes...
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 04:03 PM)omahen Wrote: He committed 3 fouls and a TO in those three minutes...

Imagine if he got 6 minutes what Bertans would have achieved!
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 04:03 PM)omahen Wrote: He committed 3 fouls and a TO in those three minutes...

16 million dollars ladies and gentlemen.
Like Reply
Maybe Bertans can be assigned to fouling Gobert constantly until fouled out. It's a missed FT 50% of time. Then put in Maxi.
Like Reply

Felt like he deserved another opportunity out there. I don't see what is so good about Spencer Dinwiddie being out there for significant minutes either. Dinwiddie is making a case for worst player in the series on both teams.
(04-25-2022, 04:07 PM)cow Wrote: 16 million dollars ladies and gentlemen.

He is unfortunately playing closer to worst contract in the league than reliable rotation player.
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 04:11 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: He is unfortunately playing closer to worst contract in the league than reliable rotation player.

He's overpaid and a league worst defender, but I'm not sure he's earned worst contract in the league status.   Though he does have three more years on his contract after this with an early termination on the final year with 5m guaranteed.  Yikes.
Like Reply
Hopefully Kidd has schemed a way to get the Mavs into their offense quicker with Utah's full court pressure.  Of course, the stripes calling Bog for any of the 30 fouls he commits would help with that too.

I also hope the Mavs use the Luka-Gobert switch as a diversion to get Rudy out of the paint and open up those lanes for JB and Spence (assuming he wakes up).
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Powell should be setting screens immediately if Bojan wants to go all try hard again.  His shoulder should have been fucked up much earlier in the game than it actually was.
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 03:52 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: I hope Bertans gets more looks tonight than Spencer Dinwiddie. Was there ever a stated reason why Bertans only got 3 minutes last game despite stepping up in Game 3?

Bertans is a turnstile on D. If he's not making shots, he's useless.
[-] The following 2 users Like HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • cow, MFFL
Like Reply
I wish these games would be on earlier like game 4 was. Let’s go Mavs!!
Like Reply
Let’s fucking go boys
Like Reply
LETS GO!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka catches an elbow and refs shrugs him off
Like Reply
Crowd is electric tonight!

AMAZING finish by Powell there! Brunson with an awesome pass too!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply
Luka playing too much 1 on 1 and 3 TOs already. 

Really don’t like his start.  I get that’s how they play but I really hope one of the next steps for Luka is figuring out how to play off ball…specifically if they manage to retain Brunson.  

Luka is so high IQ you have to think he could be a serious weapon as a cutter and offensive rebounder off ball.

Edit to add:

I also know that this style is what leads to many of the Luka Magic moments.  I’m just convinced there is even another level of greatness to Luka’s game….which is absolutely insane.
Like Reply
DFS WHAT AMAZING D!

AND THEN THAT BALLMOVEMENT!
Like Reply
Fuck what a horrible call
Like Reply
THAT WAS ALL BALL!
Like Reply