Poll: How many threes will the Mavs hit this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
62.50%
5 62.50%
Under
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: DAL (2-2) vs. UTA (2-2)| 99-100 loss.
Mavs have been called for a foul over 50% of the time this game ridiculous.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Felt like we could have blown Utah out to start the game.  What a deflating momentum shift.
Like Reply
Maxi gets hit in the face with no call.
Like Reply
(04-23-2022, 04:30 PM)DrMav Wrote: Maxi gets hit in the face with no call.

I'm trying to figure out if its friendly fire or not. Either case UTA has gotten a call on far softer stuff so far.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(04-23-2022, 04:30 PM)DrMav Wrote: Maxi gets hit in the face with no call.

Foul on Bullock?
Like Reply
I don't understand why we are blowing Bojan up with screens.
Like Reply
Mavs not into their offense until 10 left on shot clock.  Jazz doing a great job denying.  Shooting 27%.  

At this point just try to get to locker room without it blowing wide open and make some adjustments. 

Adjustment 1: quit playing through Dinwiddie so damn much.
[-] The following 2 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • BoredAssistant, DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
Maybe it was friendly fire and I missed it.  I didn’t watch a replay, but thought it was Mitchell (or whoever had the ball) flailing his hand up while driving
Like Reply
(04-23-2022, 04:33 PM)DrMav Wrote: Maybe it was friendly fire and I missed it.  I didn’t watch a replay, but thought it was Mitchell (or whoever had the ball) flailing his hand up while driving

I thought so at first too.  Replay showed it was Bullock’s elbow.
Like Reply
Luka 4-9, everyone else 5-27.
Like Reply
Now 4 on Maxi. Whistles really helping Utah
Like Reply
Kidd going super small subbing Luka for Maxi.
Like Reply
If we can't shoot well from three then we won't win...it's as simple as that. The Jazz have better offensive players who can get 2-point shots. If both teams are shooting poorly then that favors Utah like game 1 because they have more players who can get easier buckets.
Like Reply
Mitchell grabbed DFS jersery, no call.
Like Reply
What are we doing?
Like Reply
How can the announcers praise Utah for playing more physical, when the refs blow the whistle on us for the slightest contact.
Like Reply
BIG AND-1 BRUNSON
Like Reply
It's Brunson and Son time
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
(04-23-2022, 04:38 PM)DrMav Wrote: How can the announcers praise Utah for playing more physical, when the refs blow the whistle on us for the slightest contact.

Because ESPN and TNT are trash and shouldn't have the rights for the NBA
Like Reply
We simply have no legs. Paying for the huge minutes in game three. I´d just try the fresh legs Luka/Powell PnR to start the 3rd and hope they can get the 3pters going kicking it out.
Like Reply