Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
60.00%
6 60.00%
Under
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!!
I can´t believe our contractual situation was Doncic/Powell/DFS/Brunson for around $27M and they managed to create this payroll out of such a perfect situation. The four best players on the team were the lowest paid and Cuban fucked it all up.
Like Reply
Conley gets his 3rd.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Like I said, Brunson is the most improved Mav, he's showing it.
Like Reply
Mavs literally can't score. Luka is the only consistent offense.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
The Jazz know they don't even have to try hard...they can bring their B or even C game and still win. They're playing a lottery team
Like Reply
Mavs are just so limited.   They will need to slog it out and hope to keep it close and hopefully make some late plays.   They need Dinwiddie to have a strong finish to the second quarter.   They can't go through Jalen all game.   Needs some help!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Is anyone interested in a 2-man JB/Bertans pick n pop?
Like Reply
Bertans is total sh*t. Why is even out there? He´s whiter than white. He´s a ghost.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
Problem with Brunson is that he has to exert so much energy that it's going to be hard for him to keep this pace up with as many minutes we'll need him to play and as many points as we need from him.

(04-18-2022, 08:18 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Bertans is total sh*t. Why is even out there? He´s whiter than white. He´s a ghost.

Almost 1.5 games in and we've refused to try to utilize the one thing the dude is elite at.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 08:17 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: The Jazz know they don't even have to try hard...they can bring their B or even C game and still win. They're playing a lottery team

Can Luka still get MVP?
Like Reply
That was legit the FIRST confident Maxi 3 I've seen in over 4 months.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 08:17 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: The Jazz know they don't even have to try hard...they can bring their B or even C game and still win. They're playing a lottery team
Wrong! This Jazz team is the worst team in the playoffs, maybe even the playins. We're a better team without Luka!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
Maxi isn't being guarded AT ALL. He NEEDS to keep shooting or go to the bench. Glad he has made two.
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 08:20 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: That was legit the FIRST confident Maxi 3 I've seen in over 4 months.

Seems that his slump coincided w/ him 86ing his 'call me' sign.
Like Reply
Brunson going for a career high tonight.
Like Reply
Maxi playing some quality on ball D.  I hope he calls all you haters.
Like Reply
LETS GO JOSHIE!
Like Reply
Green HAS to shoot.
Like Reply
Clarkson,  guard that man.
Like Reply
One thing I really appreciate about Kidd is he gives his players freedom.    Both in letting them play with feel and also not benching and forgeting about struggling players.   Now, we don't have a lot of options, but he has done this all year.  I like it.
Like Reply