Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
60.00%
6 60.00%
Under
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!!
Save us Trey
Like Reply
AND MAXI DENIES GOBERT!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
BUBBLE IS BACK BABY
Like Reply
Fuck yeah, screw you Rudy
Like Reply
Clarkson gets away with a travel
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Josh Green is unplayable right now.
Like Reply
Whoever Gobert is leaving open at the three point line HAS to shoot those threes, otherwise nothing is going to work on offense.
Like Reply
Maxi already -7 in 5 mins. Ugh.
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 08:05 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Maxi already -7 in 5 mins. Ugh.

Dinwiddie screwed him out of an open look with a really lousy, should-be-easy-to-make pass.  He and Josh are what has cost the team thus far.
Like Reply
Green is gonna give me brain damage. 

Cmon man. Make a shot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Fun first quarter...sucks it is all tied after all that excitement though.

Team will need players to join Jalen.  Dinwiddie needs to play much better.   Big time for Maxi and Green.  May need to limit their minutes if the don't get things going.

So glad Jalen is continue having a come out party.  We are asking a lot for him to lead this team and probably not fair.   But the kid is a winner.
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 08:01 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: So there's no confusion, he's getting paid for his defense. His offense is a bonus.

No you read a lot about how Utah don´t use him right on offense. How Mitchell and others ignore him. What you see is that he´s the French Dwight Howard. There is no hidden offensive game.

Also guess I was wrong about Green. I´d try Ntilikina now. I´m sure Gobert will give him the same open looks.
Like Reply
Fees like we should be up 6-10 points. Didn’t like the finishing lineup at all. Green can’t buy a bucket. Need JB to carry us offensively.
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 08:07 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Team will need players to join Jalen.

Yeah.

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401430232  

[Image: mavs-jazz-game2.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 08:07 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Green is gonna give me brain damage. 

Cmon man. Make a shot.

Kidd makes the adjustment and is rolling with Burke + Bertans. Hard to hide Gobert now hopefully.
Like Reply
And Spencer needs to figure it out quickly. Sheesh
Like Reply
Mavs have gone ice cold from 3. Can we please go inside.
Like Reply
Just feels like we won't have enough offense to survive here...especially if Dinwiddie doesn't have like an efficient 25 point or so game.   Just not a lot of options to score.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Can we please run a set to get DB a look?
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 08:07 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: No you read a lot about how Utah don´t use him right on offense. How Mitchell and others ignore him. What you see is that he´s the French Dwight Howard. There is no hidden offensive game.

Also guess I was wrong about Green. I´d try Ntilikina now. I´m sure Gobert will give him the same open looks.

Oh, I agree. Utah should look for him more on offense, but he can't create his own. Only on lobs and rim runs.  If he could score like Joker or Embiid, he'd be something else. He fits Utah's draw and kick scheme.
Like Reply