Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DRAFT: #18 [Green] & #31 [Terry] & trade for #36 [Tyler Bey]
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status...8766916608
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 10:19 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 10:18 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: OKC doesn't have pick 28 anymore. Keep up. They only have 100 picks and they've only traded for them like 5 times today. Geez.

Holy crap this is the 2nd time I missed a trade. I feel like an old man.

I'm clearly joking btw. Nobody take offense ha. It's hard to keep track of all the OKC maneuvers.
Like Reply
New York just took Bolmoro at 23?????

What is New York doing...?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Bolmaro traded to Minny for #25 and #33
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status...0821869568
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 10:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: New York just took Bolmoro at 23?????

Something smart. I like him actually. I think he´ll play PG for them.
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 10:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: New York just took Bolmoro at 23?????

Wasting another couple of seasons...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Seems like the play would be have THJ start a year and then have Green take over next year.
Like Reply
Now many guards does Minnesota need
Like Reply
I guess not. I reacted to slowly in 30 seconds, you are already elsewhere.

Mavs should seriously look at acquiring Josh Okogie for cheap.
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 10:22 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Something smart. I like him actually. I think he´ll play PG for them.

Just like that they traded him away.

I mean hey that was a pretty smart move. 2 picks for Bolmoro who I thought would be a 2nd round draft and stash. I love Bolmoro, but not top 25 pick, or 2 pick value love.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status...3962511362
Like Reply
I was just about to say Denver is going to RJ Hampton aren't they. Rich get richer... Sigh. They are going to be a problem one day. I mean they are already a contender. But they are so young and potentially deep in a few years. It's scary.
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 10:23 PM)Flipper Wrote: Now many guards does Minnesota need

Bolmaro will stay in Europe
Like Reply
So far the Wolves lineup is going to be 7 guards and 5 centers.
Like Reply
I didn't fully realize until now how valuable #31 is...there will be a GOOD player there.
Like Reply
These damn Nuggets. Good lord, where we´d be with their FO and our franchise player picking luck.
Like Reply
Balmaro hasn't found out yet that he's been traded from NY to Minneapolis.  Poor guy
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 10:16 PM)JamesConway Wrote: 18. Dallas Mavericks: SG Josh Green, Arizona
If you value athleticism, Green is one of the best in the draft. He's not very polished and didn't stand out at Arizona at all. But athleticism matters, and if you can get him do to the other stuff, maybe you tap into something special. Grade: C+

19. Detroit Pistons (via PHI): SF Saddiq Bey, Villanova
Bey has been the best available on my board for a while, so if you can get him way down here, you have to feel good about it. Bey is one of the most NBA-ready players in this draft and could step in and be a good player right away. I like this pick more than the other two Pistons picks. Grade: A+

Unfortunately, McDaniels is Duffy's highest-profile client in this draft. I think he has absolutely zero future as an NBA player, but I wouldn't put it past our sh!t-for-brains FO to flush 31 down the toilet on him. Edit: wrong quote - was a guy who wanted us to take McDaniels at 31 to make the night's fail complete.
Like Reply
RJ doesn't look too happy...
Like Reply