Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DRAFT: #18 [Green] & #31 [Terry] & trade for #36 [Tyler Bey]
https://twitter.com/espn/status/1331292376841809923
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status...0586177542
Like Reply
I really don´t understand how the corona virus can run rampant in America, when responsible human beings like OPJ keep their private parties down to 60 hos per night. Cool 

Guess we can scratch all further conversations about OPJ trades, unless you add a few picks coming the Mavs way.
Like Reply
(11-30-2020, 09:21 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: I really don´t understand how the corona virus can run rampant in America, when responsible human beings like OPJ keep their private parties down to 60 hos per night. Cool 

Guess we can scratch all further conversations about OPJ trades, unless you add a few picks coming the Mavs way.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(09-25-2020, 11:41 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Mavs must draft Desmond Bane to pair with Luka as the starting backcourt for the next 10 years. Pick him at 18.

What is going on here???

(09-25-2020, 08:45 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Desmond Bane will be a beast trust me boys. Will slang it guaranteed.

!!!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 3 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • cow, ItsGoTime, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(09-25-2020, 03:46 PM)Kammrath Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

LMFAOOOO
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • cow
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 09:50 PM)cow Wrote: Can I get a list of the best players left that are 5'11" or shorter?  Got to get ready for the #31 disappointment.

That’s a good one too. Is Tyrell Terry even in professional basketball still?
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(10-11-2022, 02:54 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: What is going on here???

!!!

It hurts so, so very much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
(10-11-2022, 03:30 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: That’s a good one too. Is Tyrell Terry even in professional basketball still?

Grizzlies/Hustle signed him to a 10 day contract December 25 and then signed him to a two-way deal January 1, but released him July 2.
Like Reply
Well.. I wanted Kelly Olynyk and then Giannis at pick 11.

Josh Green vs. Bane disparity isn't as far off as Larkin vs. Giannis.

Yes if the Mavs get a re-do they'd pick Bane. We all know it.
Like Reply
(10-11-2022, 08:05 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Well.. I wanted Kelly Olynyk and then Giannis at pick 11.

Josh Green vs. Bane disparity isn't as far off as Larkin vs. Giannis.

Yes if the Mavs get a re-do they'd pick Bane. We all know it.

Picks after Josh.

19. Saddiq Bey
20. Precious Achiuwa
21. Tyrese Maxey
Like Reply
(10-11-2022, 08:38 PM)cow Wrote: Picks after Josh.

19. Saddiq Bey
20. Precious Achiuwa
21. Tyrese Maxey

You saw all those guys picked before Giannis?
Like Reply
(10-11-2022, 09:02 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: You saw all those guys picked before Giannis?

I try not to think about that draft and Shane Larkin Jr. in general.
Like Reply
(10-11-2022, 09:09 PM)cow Wrote: I try not to think about that draft and Shane Larkin Jr. in general.
Hey, at least if we had picked Giannis we sure wouldn't have ended up with Luca.
Like Reply
(10-13-2022, 05:53 AM)WillE Wrote: Hey, at least if we had picked Giannis we sure wouldn't have ended up with Luca.

I'd rather have Giannis.
Like Reply
(10-13-2022, 10:00 AM)cow Wrote: I'd rather have Giannis.
“Rather” is strong for my taste, but the fact it took Giannis 4 years to be an allstar means lower draft picks allowing us to possibly put some better drafted players around him (and giving Dirk some extra help earlier when he was more effective).
Like Reply
(10-13-2022, 10:11 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: “Rather” is strong for my taste, but the fact it took Giannis 4 years to be an allstar means lower draft picks allowing us to possibly put some better drafted players around him (and giving Dirk some extra help earlier when he was more effective).

Ability wise I'd probably take Giannis.  Giannis has shown loyalty and Luka is more of an unknown.  Granted a lot of the has to do with the situation.
Like Reply
The parallel universe where Donnie is hailed as the greatest GM of all time. He drafts Giannis. His slow development allows Dirk to chuck away and catch Jordan in the all time scoring list. Mavs only have a mid first round pick in 2018. Donnie goes all in and offers three unprotected picks to move up and drafts Luka.
Like Reply
That would’ve been amazing but unlikely we could get up high enough to draft Luka. Hard to ever top Red Auerbach: drafting Larry Bird a year early and then swapping the 1st overall pick for pick 3 (Kevin McHale) and Robert Parrish. Then traded Rick Robey for Dennis Johnson a couple years later. 4 hall of famers. He also traded Gerald Henderson for the pick that became Len Bias and the Celtics May have won 3 more championships if Len hadn’t died.
[-] The following 2 users Like MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply