Poll: Who wins the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Duke
25.00%
1 25.00%
UNC
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamethread: Duke vs. UNC| FINAL FOUR
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/statu...4645380098
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Gotta say love Mark Williams aggressiveness.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
And I jinx Williams. Has to go to the bench after 2 quick fouls.
Like Reply
Banchero is definitely the number 1 pick to me
Like Reply
Fun first half. Very scrappy game. UNC has had some great looks that just hasn't fallen. Banchero's offense is super smooth and is helping Duke a lot right now. 

Lets hope the 2nd half is just as exciting.
Like Reply
These final minutes are CRAZY!
Like Reply
What a freaking shot!!!
Like Reply
That shot by Caleb Love was legendary. What a game! 

Going to be very weird watching a Duke game next year and Coach K not being there.
Like Reply
Yeah fun game.   I have never been a huge Caleb Love fan but last night he looked like college Buddy Hield out there.  I wonder where he is as a draft prospect?  If he can shoot like that, he has a chance.

I have not idea if RJ Davis or Bacot are NBA players, but man are they good.  Davis is a 6 foot shooting guard but he has been money the whole tourney.    JET part 2?    College bigs are so hard to evaluate.   Sometimes it is as simple if you can't guard on the perimeter you are useless to the NBA.   Bacot has been such a beast on the boards.    Just dominant.   Crazy to think Walker Kessler left UNC last year.   I wonder if he thought he would be behind Bacot was the reason he transferred.

Not a strong last game for AJ Griffin who was invisible, but a nice showing from Trevor Keels.    Keels is an interesting developmental prospect.  Great strong body and good defender.   Just needs to improve his shot as he gets older.   Mark Williams is a bit of a tease.  That probably sounds much worse then I intend.  He really played well down the stretch of the season and had some early highlights last night.  He was in foul trouble for most of the night.   But Bacot dominanted the interior.   This game and an earlier game against Kentucky where their big man had a huge game on the boards just stick out to me.    I love Williams hands and his upside, but I am really curious to see how teams evaluate him.
Like Reply