Poll: Who ends up with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
83.33%
5 83.33%
Porzingis
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 78: DAL (48-30) vs. WAS (34-43)| 103-135 loss
Luka turning into the most reliable 3-point shooter on the roster. Should be good news but it just shows how much others are struggling. Bertans and Bullock shooting mid/low 30s since the allstar break. Kleber 17%.
Like Reply
I am not sure if the Mavs are off tonight or if it is the Wiz defense.  It certainly feels like the Wiz have limited open threes from our role players.   I wonder if we will see more for that.  KP defense has impacted some drives too at the rim.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:43 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Singling out Luka is.....questionable at best.

Not singling out Luka, singling out the TEAM when Luka is playing. HUGE difference.
Like Reply
SD 1 ast, 3 TOs. Luka 4 asts, 5 TOs.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:56 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Not singling out Luka, singling out the TEAM when Luka is playing. HUGE difference.

Right. I just can't agree. Team has looked fine with Luka for the most part. Tonight everyone hasn't showed up, and if anything Luka is the only reason why they're staying afloat.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
What's up with the goose eggs for DFS ?
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:56 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I am not sure if the Mavs are off tonight or if it is the Wiz defense.  It certainly feels like the Wiz have limited open threes from our role players.   I wonder if we will see more for that.  KP defense has impacted some drives too at the rim.

Ignoring the 3-point brick festival the offense looks okay. Getting to rim. Drawing FTs. 78 points after three quarters isn´t terrible. Mavs used to win a lot of games with worse offensive performances in january and february. Problem is that the defense isn´t nearly as good as it used to be. Gave up nearly 100 points in three quarters.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:59 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: What's up with the goose eggs for DFS ?

Concerning. After a career high night he's 0-3 and has looked terrible on both ends. Hope he's physically ok.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Just not talking and communicating on defense. The Wiz have run those same screen plays all game and getting buckets off of it easily
Like Reply
Alright, 4 more of those for DFS and we win! (he gets to double digit scoring)
Like Reply
Refs are getting tech happy on bullshit.

How the fuck are they going to throw Kidd out for that?????

Tony Brothers remains the worst ref in the league.
Like Reply
Mavs are spewing BS out their mouth, put some of that passion in your play!
Like Reply
Just nothing we can do tonight...everything setting up for the Wiz winning their championship tonight, including the refs. Let them have it...Luka can even give them a trophy

If Kidd is complaining to the refs then you know it's bad
Like Reply
Dim-inished Return
Like Reply
I really hope the possessions where Luka stands closer to half court than the basket and just watches until they pitch it to him with 5 left on the shot clock COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR in the playoffs.
Like Reply
Even this scrub Gill is making plays like he's Miles Bridges out there....it's just their night
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 08:03 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Refs are getting tech happy on bullshit.

How the fuck are they going to throw Kidd out for that?????

Tony Brothers remains the worst ref in the league.

Mavs have played bad, but man that terrible travel call on the KP push really seemed to break the run that was getting us back into it.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 08:08 PM)DrMav Wrote: Mavs have played bad, but man that terrible travel call on the KP push really seemed to break the run that was getting us back into it.
So KP single handedly beat us!
Like Reply
No reason for the starters to be in there...Sweeney needs to do what Kidd never does and pull the plug
Like Reply
You know KP is reveling in this. A blowout at that. Not no buzzer beaters tonight.
Like Reply