Poll: Who ends up with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
83.33%
5 83.33%
Porzingis
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 78: DAL (48-30) vs. WAS (34-43)| 103-135 loss
Brunson passing up a wide open layup only for the ball to end up in Maxi's hands where he's forced to create something is just lottery level basketball. 

Kidd giving them too much freedom right now. These guys need to be sent a message.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
That's game...Giannis is going to torch them on Sunday too. Best-case is 2-2 on this road trip
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:08 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Mavs of late have owned Q3. Still very early tonight.

Not owning Q3
Like Reply
This team continues to suck when Luka is on the floor. They need to figure it out. 

I want to believe in them for the playoffs, but the Luka minutes being terrible seem to be more than a flash in the pan. It's been going on for like 20 games.
Like Reply
I hope the Wizards just put this away big time. We deserve to lose this one humiliatingly. Seeing an effort like this shows this team needs some humility
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:40 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I want to believe in them for the playoffs, but the Luka minutes being terrible seem to be more than a flash in the pan. It's been going on for like 20 games.

Singling out Luka is.....questionable at best.

Everyone is sucking. It isn't a Luka problem. There's a reason Kidd sat down Dodo and Powell early.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
This is very surprising especially with a hot Bucks team coming up on Sunday. They better find some energy by then.
Like Reply
Wiz are a bad team. But three games in four nights with travel is just too much for this Mavs team. Nothing good can come of this.  Time to pull the plug. Sunday is now a must win game. Save the starters legs.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:40 PM)Kammrath Wrote: This team continues to suck when Luka is on the floor. They need to figure it out. 

I want to believe in them for the playoffs, but the Luka minutes being terrible seem to be more than a flash in the pan. It's been going on for like 20 games.

+9
+14
+21

In the last three games.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:40 PM)Kammrath Wrote: This team continues to suck when Luka is on the floor. They need to figure it out. 

Too much Luka ball and not enough ball movement.  The ball just sticks way too often. 

That and Luka’s defensive effort has seriously waned.  

I expect his defense to improve come playoff time.  Not sure if the ball movement will improve.
Like Reply
Ish freakin Smith...
Like Reply
SHEEESH LUKA
Like Reply
Here come the Mavs?
Like Reply
Yeesh what a quick run. 

That was 100% a foul on KP and not a travel.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Chriss's energy has been notable.

Maxi's form is broken man.
Like Reply
"Nnnnever give up. Nnnnnever surrrender!"
Like Reply
Avidja with the dagger. Too many opportunities to cut it before 13 and then just a bunch of garbage shots after that. Too little, too late
Like Reply
Mavs might have missed their chance there.  Nice run.  But then finished with a Dinwiddie travel and a string of missed threes.   Wizards were struggling until a late three to put them up by 16.   Getting it to within single digits may have caused some pressure to the Wiz.  Have breathing room now.
Like Reply
JB can get going while Kristaps is sitting
Like Reply
Mavs cut it to 13 and then don’t take a single good shot the rest of the quarter.  

All while the Wiz were just throwing the ball away before Deni finally hits a three right in Luka’s eye.
Like Reply