Poll: Who ends up with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
83.33%
5 83.33%
Porzingis
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 78: DAL (48-30) vs. WAS (34-43)| 103-135 loss
(04-01-2022, 06:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Reminds me of Mavs-Knicks after the KP trade. Mavs never reached their usual level against them.

Knicks also became the 2017 Warriors whenever they played against us. Wizards couldn't miss if they tried. Insane levels of shot making right now for them.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Don’t expect Wiz to keep up this absurd shooting but also insanely low energy from the Mavs across the board. 

Disappointing for a team with a chance to grab the 3 seed. 

Lot of game left but nothing to like so far.
Like Reply
What a flop
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Talk about Was scrubs torching us. Who TF is this Ish Smith (I know who he is)? 6 pts 5 asts and 1 block!
Like Reply
Mavs of late have owned Q3. Still very early tonight.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:07 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Talk about Was scrubs torching us. Who TF is this Ish Smith (I know who he is)? 6 pts 5 asts and 1 block!

That's Mr. Ish "12 teams and counting" Smith to you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:09 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: That's Mr. Ish "12 teams and counting" Smith to you!
Exactly!
Like Reply
LUUUKA!
Like Reply
19 for 20 FTs is really nice to see, esp 6 of 6 from Luka and Powell!
Like Reply
The defense woke up for the last 5 minutes and then gave up 2 easy ones right at the end.
Like Reply
Claw back to 9 and then lazy Luka defense gives the sudden flamethrower KCP a wide open three and Maxi gets bullied on the boards. 

Dinwiddie just settling for chucking iso 3’s.

They need to get right in the locker room because this a win you really need to get.

Upside is they’re forcing the issue offensively on a sub 25% 3pt shooting night. Refs calling a ton of Wiz fouls and honestly could have called more.
Like Reply
SD has cooled off from 3 since his white hot start here. Was bound to happen, just hope for the playoffs his accuracy is closer to where he's at now as opposed to his career avg.
Like Reply
Pathetic effort in the first half. The refs have even been on our side this game so far
Like Reply
Might be a rough night.  Wizards playing well and making shots.   

Maxi is so limited on offense.   Most years he can hit an open three but this year it is a slog.   Besides that though, not much.  No playmaking when he gets the ball to make the right pass.  Makes a lot of poor decisions.  Powell has gotten much better at this.   Maxi sort of screwed up a possible two for one at the end of the half.
Like Reply
Two things:

1) I hate the Mavs lack of defensive intensity as of late. Way too lazy.

2) I wish the Mavs had been able to get Avdija. I like his game a lot.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:16 PM)Kammrath Wrote: 2) I wish the Mavs had been able to get Avdija. I like his game a lot.
Ya, I wanted just 1 of him or Rui (more Avdija than Rui) out of that Was trade...oh well.
Like Reply
It is 4 on 5 on offense when Kleber is in the game. Wizards are leaving him open and whoever is supposed to be guarding him is sagging off to help cut off drives. Teams will continue to do that until he earns their respect with his shooting but it might be too late for him at this point. They are treating him like Shaq at the 3-point line  Confused
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 07:18 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: They are treating him like Shaq at the 3-point line 
More recently, Ben Simmons.
Like Reply
Everyone looks so out of sync.

Why did Dodo float upward? Never does that on a corner kickout. Luka not adjusting and making the bad pass is also out of character.

Disgusting effort.

Bench the starting 5 at this point.
Like Reply
This is just a garbage effort. 

Also Kleber destroys the offense.  He is barely playable right now.  Pathetic.
Like Reply