Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make tonight? O/U 13.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 77: DAL (48-29) vs. CLE (42-34)| 120-112 WIN!
(03-30-2022, 07:47 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: How do the refs just let Luka get punched in the face...
And get goaltended.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Luka is incredible. We have to call him wonderboy in Slovenian tonight. čudežni deček!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply
Green's energy has been incredible. Single handedly created that 3 for Bullock.

And as I type this he turns it over off the steal! Its ok Green ya still learnin.

LOOK AT JOSH GREEN GO MY GOODNESS. HE'S EVERYWHERE
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BasketballJones41, BoredAssistant
Like Reply
DORIAN IS AN ALL-STAR
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Daddy Fat Sacks (sorry)
Like Reply
God King
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
He's aight.
Like Reply
DFS, Green, Brunson just make winning plays. This Mavs team is fun to watch!
[-] The following 3 users Like Smitty's post:
  • BoredAssistant, KillerLeft, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
Dorian trying to murder people.
Like Reply
2nd time Luka has blocked someone driving on him. Love to see him clamp down.

Kleber might leave a lot of points on the offensive side with how many open shots he misses.

BUT he certainly makes up for all of them on the defensive end. What a play by him.

And then Luka absolutely drains the rainbow 3.
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply
Son of a Nutcracker Kleber, there is no more open 3's in a game than that!
Like Reply
The Cavs are playing the pick and pop with Luka and Maxi perfectly. Leave Maxi wide open and make him beat you. We’ll see a LOT of that in the playoffs unfortunately. Hope Maxi finds his mojo sooner rather than later.
Like Reply
How do you not sign Brunson and bank on him improving even more.  He can figure out how he wants to defend later in his career.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Refs preemptively called Kleber for that foul. There was no contact.
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 08:13 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: How do you not sign Brunson and bank on him improving even more.  He can figure out how he wants to defend later in his career.
By Brunson deciding he wants more than the Mavs can give him on the court. It's really not that hard of a concept to comprehend. I hope he does sign here at this point and I believe the odds are in our favor, but you never know.
Like Reply
I hear you.  Hopefully he thinks the Mavs have more to offer than NY/Det.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 08:17 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: I hear you.  Hopefully he thinks the Mavs have more to offer than NY/Det.
I think we'll hear of at least another team that wants to get in the running by the time FA rolls around too. He's showing a lot of good stuff right now, can't possibly believe other teams aren't licking their chops. 

Go ahead, get your due by going out and getting wined and dined, then come back to us!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • Arioch, BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 08:15 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: By Brunson deciding he wants more than the Mavs can give him on the court. It's really not that hard of a concept to comprehend. I hope he does sign here at this point and I believe the odds are in our favor, but you never know.

You're right. He's going to command more bread and he has a decision to make. Do I want to re-sign here and be part of a potential title contender ? or do I want to lead my own team?
Like Reply
Great win. I thought this would be a scheduled loss with a road b2b and 3rd game in 4 days, so a good sign for the rest of the season.
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 08:20 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: You're right. He's going to command more bread and he has a decision to make. Do I want to re-sign here and be part of a potential title contender ? or do I want to lead my own team?
Last time we heard him talk about it, this is exactly what he said. Things could change from then to time to sign, but it's a point that is not in our favor until he says different.

Easy Dirkie vote tonight.
Like Reply