Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make tonight? O/U 13.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 77: DAL (48-29) vs. CLE (42-34)| 120-112 WIN!
How does Moses get away with camping in the lane like that?? 3 seconds every time down
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I sure hope Powell and Kleber stay healthy, because Chriss isn’t ready for playoff minutes yet.
Like Reply
The flow of the game has been destroyed with all these calls.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 07:00 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I sure hope Powell and Kleber stay healthy, because Chriss isn’t ready for playoff minutes yet.
You rang?
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 07:02 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: You rang?

Ugh, no. If it comes to playing him, I’d prefer kidd just forfeits the rest of the series and put us out of our misery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 07:04 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Ugh, no. If it comes to playing him, I’d prefer kidd just forfeits the rest of the series and put us out of our misery.

How are you not in love with Boban 1 handed push shots from the free throw line and his no jumping dunks???

Like sure he's slow but he's so entertaining.
Like Reply
I sure hope Luka cracks 20 assists
Like Reply
Embarrassing defense by the Mavs in that half. Very lucky it's as close as it is.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Branduil's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Oof, Levert with 21 points. Can someone guard that dude?
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 07:10 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Oof, Levert with 21 points. Can someone guard that dude?

[Image: challenge-accepted-challenge.gif]
Like Reply
Just too hard without Dinwiddie. Levert/Garland are a dangerous perimeter scoring threat...too much for Luka and Brunson on a B2B
Like Reply
Double oof with this halftime show!
Like Reply
Holy crap, the halftime show is sooo stinkin bad, but I can’t take my eyes off of it watching each dancers face and imagining what they are thinking right in that moment!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • Mavsfan12
Like Reply
Luka is going CRAZY right now
Like Reply
Brown and Powell with 0 rebounds since the first quarter...
Like Reply
Luka is putting on a freaking show right now!!!

WOW LOOK AT THE FREAKING HUSTLE!!!

First Bullock saves the refs from a terrible missed goaltend. Then Brunson, Maxi, Bullock all hitting the floor for yet another steal. JUST YES
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
NOW DODO IS GOIN OFF!
Like Reply
#10 in white is pretty good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Green with some great defense.  Would like to see him get some reps defending the best players before the playoffs.
Like Reply
How do the refs just let Luka get punched in the face...
Like Reply