Poll: What do you think the total points for both teams will be? O/U 223.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
25.00%
1 25.00%
Under
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 71: DAL(43-28) vs. CHA (36-35) | 108-129 loss
Too much Luka ball for my liking in the first half.  When he sat, the ball was moving, the pace was faster and more were engaged.   When he was in, everyone was just watching him create.

I hope we don't see Burke in the second half.  Wasteful minutes he showed so far.  Chriss too.  A couple of times he was not going full speed.  I know he has been out for a while but he needs to go full speed all the time he is on the court.   Some rough turnovers from Green in the first too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Just too many shooters for the Hornets that can go off...the Mavs actually hung in there but then the Hornets can turn it on and make it rain whenever they get hot
Like Reply
Luka's hot streaks from three are nice on one level.....but on another level I don't like what they often do to the team offense.
Like Reply
KLEBER HITS A 3! KLEBER HITS A 3! KLEEEEEEEBERRRR HITS A 3!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
Luka is being slow getting back on D again....and looking less mobile on that end. Not sure what is going on.
Like Reply
DFS would be so amazing if he could jump like others his size do.
Like Reply
Can't match the Hornets firepower, keep pouring it on and we can turn this into garbage time soon
Like Reply
Luka -30 through three quarters.....OOF....
Like Reply
Perfect finish. No reason for Luka to play another second tonight...let's get some much-needed rest. Worst thing to happen would be Luka playing 40 minutes on a B2B in a somewhat close game
Like Reply
Brunson with only 8 shots taken so far in a game where Spencer was out is just odd
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Well, the Mavs can say goodbye to any hopes of 3rd with this stinker. Now they just need to actually avoid the play-in.
Like Reply
End of 3rd and all I want is for Jason Kidd to scream at all of our 2nd level players. We needed them tonight to avoid this schedule loss and they completely let the team down and embarrassed us. I want to see some laps. Use a Rick be ready speech. I am angry. 4 threes in one minute is so unacceptable!
Like Reply
No help for Luka. Worst game I've seen by DFS in a long time. Chalk it up to the back to back and get ready for the next one
Like Reply
(03-19-2022, 08:00 PM)Branduil Wrote: Well, the Mavs can say goodbye to any hopes of 3rd with this stinker. Now they just need to actually avoid the play-in.
3-2 on a pretty tough road trip with a 2gamesin2nights to end it is a pretty good outcome IMO.
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • BoredAssistant, ReunionMav
Like Reply
(03-19-2022, 08:01 PM)MrGoat Wrote: No help for Luka. Worst game I've seen by DFS in a long time. Chalk it up to the back to back and get ready for the next one

I mean don't just blame it on a B2B. The Hornets shot lights out. Give them some credit at least. 54% from the field and 20-40 from 3. (50%) You're not going to beat anybody giving up those numbers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
It would have been a miracle if the Mavs won tonight. B2B vs. Hornets on 2 days rest already made it tough but it was over when Dinwiddie and Bullock couldn't play. This team has no depth, they can't win against one of the best scoring offenses in the league when they're missing 3 of their top rotation players (if you're still counting THJ this season)
Like Reply
I really hope TB doesn't get any minutes in the playoffs, he really is a liability.
Like Reply
Chriss needs to be in the rotation. At least test him out
Like Reply
Great start to the road trip, tough end. Here's to getting back to winning again!
Like Reply
Good opportunity for Chriss to shake off the rust with a lot of minutes. They will need him as an option in the big man rotation down the stretch
Like Reply