Poll: What do you think the Mavs shoot from 3 this game? O/U 36.5%
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
58.33%
7 58.33%
Under
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 60: DAL (35-25) vs. UTA (37-22)| 109-114 loss
The low-key most impressive part of the game so far is Powell outplaying Gobert. Just two completely different styles out there, but DP is making the most of it and treating it like a mismatch in his favor.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tyler's post:
  • KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 10:13 PM)Kammrath Wrote: This is why I am still in camp Trade-JB, whether that is this summer or the next.

Need to see how he actually performs in the playoffs. JB has earned the right from me to get the benefit of the doubt. Especially since he's had like 4 misses that just rimmed out.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Oneal gets away with 2 clear fouls on the Mavs. Maxi tells them to STFU with that 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka not contesting any shots. 

If I was Kidd I'd sit him down to send him a message that if he wants to play he needs to wake the hell up.
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 10:42 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka not contesting any shots. 

If I was Kidd I'd sit him down to send him a message that if he wants to play he needs to wake the hell up.

As much as he has turned things around offensively and in the care of his body, his D is still absolutely the weak link on this team right now.
Like Reply
What the hell has gotten into Powell? 22pts on 9-11 shooting?
Like Reply
Playoff level of intensity going on.
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 10:43 PM)Kammrath Wrote: As much as he has turned things around offensively and in the care of his body, his D is still absolutely the weak link on this team right now.

I mean I think he's just playing passive because he has 4 fouls. But he still needs to contest.

I don't think his defense is anything close to being the weak link right now. Consistent outside shooting has always been this teams need.

Shots like that from Bertans enrages me.
Like Reply
Need to hold the fort while Luka sits and hope he wakes the hell up to close it out. 

JB doing anything would be nice too.
Like Reply
DINIWDDIE OK.

(hate the shot but it went in so I gotta get hyped)

THE GERMAN SHEPHERED SAYS NO AND BRUNSON REPAYS HIM WITH A HALF COURT SHOT (that sadly didn't count)
Like Reply
SPENCER "STEPH" DINWIDDIE
Like Reply
SD!!!
Like Reply
37 from two of the worst contracts in the league. 

Really hope they can pull this one out.  Would be a great way to come out of the break!
[-] The following 2 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Kammrath, Tyler
Like Reply
Gobert is the king of elbows

Luka with what might be one of his worst defensive efforts of the season.
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 10:59 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: 37 from two of the worst contracts in the league.

Ehhh, if KP were still here he would have scored 50 without even suiting up!
Like Reply
The Jazz have benefitted so much from the refs. Constantly have gotten away with such ridiculous contact. 

It's really infuriating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MaxiThreeba
Like Reply
Just can't beat them in Utah
Like Reply
How the hell is that not a foul???
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • LifeAquatic, MaxiThreeba
Like Reply
Jazz fouling the hell out of everyone
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 11:11 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Jazz fouling the hell out of everyone

Literally the whole night. ONeal. Gobert. 

Luka giving the refs an earful.
Like Reply