Poll: What do you think the Mavs shoot from 3 this game? O/U 36.5%
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
58.33%
7 58.33%
Under
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 60: DAL (35-25) vs. UTA (37-22)| 109-114 loss
(02-25-2022, 09:20 PM)Kammrath Wrote: 6 minutes in and Luka has ZERO three point attempts, 5 assists, and 0 turnovers. This is my DREAM version of Luka!

It's funny because I love it when Luka puts up scoring clinics. 

I agree his floor general self is probably the best version of him. I just can't get enough of Luka scoring in endless ways.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
DFS driving in like that is such a beautiful sight.

The defense so far has been pretty poor unfortunately.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Bertans what a 3 my goodness.

THE LATVIAN LASER AGAIN!
Like Reply
DB!!!
Like Reply
Gobert with the cheap elbow to Luka’s neck while DB was shooting that 3.
Like Reply
Such a sweet stroke from Bertrans.  

Luka…among others…has already had about enough of Gobert’s elbows.  He’s sneaky dirty
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 09:37 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Gobert with the cheap elbow to Luka’s neck while DB was shooting that 3.

He's been getting away with a lot of stuff like that the whole night. Nearly took Dinwiddie's head off earlier in the corner with an errant elbow.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Another elbow by Gobert.

Bertans has been taking lessons from Tyson Chandler it seems

BERTANS GOING OFF
Like Reply
THE LATVIAN LASER MY GOODNESS
Like Reply
14 points, 1 block, 1 steal in 7 minutes?!?! 

UGH! What are the Mavs ever going to do with this "worst contract in the NBA"?!?!
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft, Tyler
Like Reply
I'll take TWO of those "worst contracts" please!
Like Reply
Bertans looks as good as Dinwiddie looks bad. How serious is that injury of DSJ?
Like Reply
Dinwiddie what a drive and finish there.

BULLOCK!

Luka's corner passes have been so on point.
Like Reply
Luka threading the needle
Like Reply
The two corpses that the Mavs got in return for KP only put up 24 points in the first half. Disgusting. 

That Nico sure is incompetent.

#FireNico
#WorstContractInTheNBA
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft, Tyler
Like Reply
Chaotic last 2 minutes in the second. Brunson kind of got swallowed by the Jazz length and let the game speed up.
Like Reply
That was a rough little stretch for JB.  He got mugged a bit too and somehow picked up a foul for getting his body in the way of Bog’s moving screen/elbow. 

24 points from the new guys is a welcome sight.
Like Reply
This is a good team. Fun to watch. Exciting to play like we’re Golden State or something these days
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason Terry's post:
  • Tyler
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 10:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Brunson kind of got swallowed by the Jazz length and let the game speed up.

This is why I am still in camp Trade-JB, whether that is this summer or the next.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply