Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Green (+2, 8 pts, 4 rbd, 3 ast, 2-3 from 3)
0%
0 0%
DFS (-6, 14 pts, 5 rbd, 1 ast)
0%
0 0%
Powell (+2, 7pts, 3 rbd, 3 ast)
0%
0 0%
Brunson (+12, 19 pts, 4 rbd, 6 ast)
0%
0 0%
Luka (+3, 21 pts, 10 rbd, 6 ast)
0%
0 0%
Dinwiddie (-3, 4 pts, 2 rbd, 5 ast)
0%
0 0%
Maxi (+13, 19 pts, 6 rbd, 1 stl, 5blks, lock down D on Jimmy Flopper)
94.87%
37 94.87%
Bertans (+9. 12 pts, 3 rbd, 3-7 from 3)
5.13%
2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58 DIRKIE: Winner MK (95%) | Runner-up DB (5%)
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/14...1258732544
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
In b4 poll. Obviously Maxi
Like Reply
Do we need more than one option today? I don´t think so.
Like Reply
Man...I like it when a team plays like a team.  Sure...we need that super star, but we need all the other guys as well.  My Dirkie goes to Maxi.  He's the man tonight.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Maxi all the way. Incredible game.

https://twitter.com/BallySportsSW/status...1888360448
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I thought Green was a shoe-in to win the Dirkie. He was my choice right up until the German Shepherd brought the energy we needed. Maxi made big time play after big time play. 

By far our most impactful and best player tonight.

Really loved what I saw from Bertans. Some of the threes he shot looked like a layup. Definitely a role for him moving forward. 

I do think we desperately need a big. Frank+Burke are the guys outside looking in right now in terms of roster spots. Sign Dragic+ A center and get this party rolling.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Before I even look at the vote I am so happy with Maxi!
Like Reply
[Image: maxi-kleber-call-me.gif]
Like Reply
Maxi with the clear Dirkie. Nice game all around. Best win of the year against a 1st place team on the road.
Like Reply
Team game and coach deserve it for Q2 adjustment.
But I would rather give it to person how would bring Mr. Bam to Dallas...
Like Reply
Maxi is one of the 8 guys you need to win playoff series
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • Arioch, KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1493787495317655554
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1493786236825317378
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 10:44 PM)LukTheShadow Wrote: But I would rather give it to person how would bring Mr. Bam to Dallas...

The perfect modern center. Given that I already have a guy like Luka, I would take him over Jokic or Embiid in a heartbeat (would rather have those others if I'm building around my center, obvs). 

Unfortunately, Miami knows exactly what they have.
Like Reply
If you voted Bertans you should be required to purchase his jesrsey.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • ballsrchr, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 10:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The perfect modern center. Given that I already have a guy like Luka, I would take him over Jokic or Embiid in a heartbeat (would rather have those others if I'm building around my center, obvs). 

Unfortunately, Miami knows exactly what they have.

None of the Miami players could stay on the floor for Dallas. They’d foul out in under 10 mins.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 11:09 PM)cow Wrote: If you voted Bertans you should be required to purchase his jesrsey.

I am one of the votes for DB.

Shoot, the guy has the "worst contract" in the NBA, so he clearly raised his game more than anyone else tonight. Wink 

Maxi was INCREDIBLE and I would have voted for him in any other context, but in all seriousness I thought DB's shotmaking was very timely in spots where the game could have really started to slip away from the Mavs.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 11:13 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am one of the votes for DB.

Shoot, the guy has the "worst contract" in the NBA, so he clearly raised his game more than anyone else tonight. Wink 

Maxi was INCREDIBLE and I would have voted for him in any other context, but in all seriousness I thought DB's shotmaking was very timely in spots where the game could have really started to slip away from the Mavs.

I'll allow it.  His defense was atrocious and it took him about 8 minutes to get that dunk on the fast break, but I wasn't expecting a dunk.  I'll allow you to buy a DB T-Shirt Jersey in place of the swingman jersey.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 11:13 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am one of the votes for DB.

Be sure to post a photo of yourself in that Mantiseque blue 44 jersey when it arrives!
Like Reply