Poll: Who elevated their game to help the Mavericks win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka (+9, 51pts, 9reb, 6ast)
96.88%
31 96.88%
DFS (+16, 12pts, 7rbs and one new contract)
3.13%
1 3.13%
Bullock (+12, 11pts)
0%
0 0%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 56 Dirkie: Winner Luka (97%)
Who elevated their game the most to help the Mavericks win?
Like Reply
Easy vote for Luka even if he was unimpressive after a spectacular 1st quarter.  I think he ran out of gas.
Like Reply
I appreciate you going above and beyond for taking the time to list more than one option. But it's Luka all the way, baby.

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1491989019068149764
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 11:15 PM)Tyler Wrote: I appreciate you going above and beyond for taking the time to list more than one option. But it's Luka all the way, baby.

I forgot to make it until after the game, so I had to do it quickly, without much thought. But, I was pretty surprised to look at the box score because really, nobody else on the team had a great game. I barely noticed while watching it, because Luka.
Like Reply
Luka the smiling assassin.
Like Reply
Surprised KP wasn't an option.  Maybe he should be in the parentheses next to Luka.
Like Reply
LUKA. He always seems to have these crazy starts to games, only to cool off a bit. Either way 51, 2nd in Mavs history, I assume he will eclipse Dirks 53, but Dirk is legend regardless.
Like Reply
There's really no doubt on this one with Luka's first 50 piece
Like Reply
The Clippers actually (if barely) won the last 3 quarters of the game. But they couldn't make up for the fact that Luka put up as many points as their whole team in the first quarter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arioch's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
Luka's first quarter nearly made me get a noise complaint from the neighbors. 

WOW. Luka earned himself a 50 piece from Chik Fil A.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Wow....I think we might get unanimous....has that happened yet on a Dirkie?
Like Reply
I’m thinking about creating another account, just so I can vote for him again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
any non-Luka voters should be ex-communicated
[-] The following 1 user Likes WildArkieBoy's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 06:36 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Wow....I think we might get unanimous....has that happened yet on a Dirkie?

I probably would have voted Frank if he was an option.
Like Reply
I’m sure this was mentioned elsewhere, but anyone else see how much he was smiling throughout the game?
[-] The following 1 user Likes soog's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 08:56 PM)soog Wrote: I’m sure this was mentioned elsewhere, but anyone else see how much he was smiling tonight?

@"ItsGoTime" has a good theory about that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 08:57 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: @"ItsGoTime" has a good theory about that.

Related to KP being gone, his pal DFS getting paid, or something else?
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 09:01 PM)Jmaciscool Wrote: Related to KP being gone, his pal DFS getting paid, or something else?
I could’ve sworn I heard the Mavs org INCLUDING Dirk singing “ding, dong the witch is dead” like Christmas carolers walking by my house!
Like Reply
@"LukTheShadow"!!! Not unanimous anymore!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 09:05 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I could’ve sworn I heard the Mavs org INCLUDING Dirk singing “ding, dong the witch is dead” like Christmas carolers walking by my house!

I’m still of the opinion this was a terrible deal from a personnel, asset, and finance perspective, BUT if this trade really made him that happy and it contributes to a better team dynamic, I will reluctantly get behind it as addition by subtraction.
Like Reply