Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Simmons+Curry+Drummond+2 1sts to BRK | Harden+Milsap to PHI
(02-10-2022, 05:38 PM)SatnamSingh Wrote: Brooklyn has a better future outlook but if we're operating with the hand Morey was dealt, I think he did fantastic.

No one thought they could get a top 25 player for Simmons.

It's a go for it move which is smart considering how phenomenal Joel is playing.  Nets are a big unknown with the Simmons fit, the long term outlook on KD's health (he's 33) and Kyrie being a space cadet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply
Yeah, everyone should be :bowdown: to Morey right now even if they like Simmons long term more than Harden.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:53 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/1491862225564446733

I don’t think so. Harden is like fat Luka. A lot of skill there. 

Their games are not based on elite athleticism like Russell’s is and age should not be a big factor as far as their ability to score and dish.  It is another thing that fat or not, neither care much about defense.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 05:44 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: I don’t think so. Harden is like fat Luka. A lot of skill there. 

Their games are not based on elite athleticism like Russell’s is and age should not be a big factor as far as their ability to score and dish.  It is another thing that fat or not, neither care much about defense.

My concern would be their bodies holding up.-  James has been hurt a bunch since he ate himself out of Houston.
Like Reply

Is there anyone around the league that likes Harden?
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1492671478566957056
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 05:38 PM)SatnamSingh Wrote: Brooklyn has a better future outlook but if we're operating with the hand Morey was dealt, I think he did fantastic.

No one thought they could get a top 25 player for Simmons.  They are now one of 5 teams that is a legit title contender.

I don't know about that yet. They could mesh well, remains to be seen.  They added Harden but they lost depth and are extremely small. Big teams like Cleveland and Milwaukee could give them problems. They have Harris who's good but inconsistent. Thybulle and Maxey are good young players.  Losing Curry, and Drummond is going to hurt.  Philly just made the Nets roster better when they get all their injured players back and I think Simmons is going to be fantastic for them because he's a great defender and doesn't need to score on that team.   Embiid doesn't have a backup now unless they sign one from the buyout market.
Like Reply