Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 0.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Kings
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 34: DAL (16-18) @ SAC (15-21) | 94-95 loss
Heart 
[Image: FHtISjzXEAEvqpk?format=jpg&name=large]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
This is a loss unless Bullock 1) can adjust to the Luka-less style, or 2) gets benched for the last three quarters.
Like Reply
Maybe this will be the last game before we start reintegrating our superstar. Hopefully we’ll have learned some helpful things about our team to incorporate into a playoff push. As the mini Luka-less era winds down, it’s a must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • fifteenth, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Would be nice if IT went off for a vintage performance. Seeing a player who just played like ass on the Lakers turn around and kill it for us would feel like the opposite of the Reggie Bullock signing so far.

Though maybe Bullock found his shot in his time off. Can happen with shooters.
Like Reply
(12-29-2021, 08:29 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Seeing a player who just played like ass on the Lakers

Did he play poorly for LA? He wasn't there for long, and I didn't get to see him.
Like Reply
Another good start from the starters....like this building trend.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Who has a Mavs stream? All I can find is the Kings broadcast.
Like Reply
Defense held them to a 20 pt quarter. I like that!

I also like seeing IT and KP run high screen and roll, but I don’t care much for the fact that Moses Brown was standing in the corner while that was happening.
Like Reply
SB is 5-5 on his last 5 threes.....
Like Reply
(12-29-2021, 08:34 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Did he play poorly for LA? He wasn't there for long, and I didn't get to see him.

He shot 12 for 39 from the field through 4 games. 

50% for us so far though
Like Reply
IT chucking and being a defensive liability.....no thanks.
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
The Mavericks just had a 13 pt quarter. 

13!
Like Reply
Well that second quarter was tough.  13 points?   Sacramento took it to them on both sides of the court.  The offense went missing.   Mavs need someone to step up but they appear to have trouble getting good looks.   On the other end, Sacramento got into a good flow in the second quarter.    They are on a back to back.  Lets start the third fast and see if we can make it a game.   Doesn't look good though.

Glad Green is getting minutes but you see his weaknesses.   He needs to be some kind of threat on offense.   If I am a coach on another team, I am playing him to pass all the time.
Like Reply
JG...-15.  DP....-12.
Like Reply
(12-29-2021, 11:39 PM)Kammrath Wrote: JG...-15.  DP....-12.

Losing points in the paint 28 to 18 and Chriss hasn't seen a second of action
Like Reply
(12-29-2021, 10:53 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: Who has a Mavs stream? All I can find is the Kings broadcast.

...and the Kings broadcast team really sucks...

Is that Doris Burke?
Like Reply
Couple great possessions from JG right there....much better!
Like Reply
Night and day for KP and Powell. It was the perfect matchup vs. the Blazers' lack of big men. Tonight it's the worst matchup vs. the Kings' front court. Their bigs are just too mobile and active for them
Like Reply
(12-30-2021, 12:03 AM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Night and day for KP and Powell. It was the perfect matchup vs. the Blazers' lack of big men. Tonight it's the worst matchup vs. the Kings' front court. Their bigs are just too mobile and active for them

Yeah, this matchup is screaming for a smaller lineup.

Ask and you shall receive!
Like Reply
Good job working back into the game.

SB now 6-7 from three over the last few games.
Like Reply