Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 13.0 pt RAPTOR & 12.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
30.00%
3 30.00%
Jazz
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32: DAL (15-17) @ UTA (23-9) | 116-120 loss
29% from three....when is the last time they shot over 30% for a game?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
KP is not a playmaker for others.

Brunson. Trade value increase or even more of a keeper?
Like Reply
Welp, that helps a bit. If Smokes makes the fts.

We have a game...
Like Reply
BOOM!
Like Reply
Hey Kamm, 34.6%...
Like Reply
Honestly would the Mavs have played any better if they had their normal roster all here?
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:00 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Brunson. Trade value increase or even more of a keeper?

I maintain that Brunson is far more valuable than we realize around here. I am happy the Mavericks are not in a situation to even consider building around him, but I honestly believe there are some teams in the NBA who look at him and wonder if it’s possible. The list of teams for whom he could be the missing piece is even longer, and the list of teams that would be happy to pay him as a sixth man is probably endless.

If the Mavericks don’t clear enough dead salary to retain him or at least use him to start moving the roster forward in some productive way, I am going to freak out.
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:06 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Hey Kamm, 34.6%...

Last time they shot over 30% they won...
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:06 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I maintain that Brunson is far more valuable than we realize around here. I am happy the Mavericks are not in a situation to even consider building around him, but I honestly believe there are some teams in the NBA who look at him and wonder if it’s possible. The list of teams for whom he could be the missing piece is even longer, and the list of teams that would be happy to pay him as a sixth man is probably endless.

If the Mavericks don’t clear enough dead salary to retain him or at least use him to start moving the roster forward in some productive way, I am going to freak out.

Clear out them Knicks... Except Smokes, of course...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott41theMavs's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:06 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I maintain that Brunson is far more valuable than we realize around here.

JB is basically the only reason the Mavs started 9-4. They would probably be 10-21 without him.
Like Reply
$62.5 Mil wrapped up in those three damned former Knicks.
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
I am so sick of Porzingis. Even when he plays halfway well, I just hate watching him so much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Turd-butt Jazz fans get the refs to call the make-up foul.
Like Reply
Powell-KP lineup to start the 4th killed the Mavs. Will the coaches ever learn?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:13 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I am so sick of Porzingis. Even when he plays halfway well, I just hate watching him so much.

Think of how many DFS's you could get with his salary.
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:13 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Powell-KP lineup to start the 4th killed the Mavs. Will the coaches ever learn?

100% with you....but it had worked earlier in this game (miracle!) so they went back to it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Game over. Good effort from this crew.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:14 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Think of how many DFS's you could get with his salary.

There is only one DFS. He is singular. He is special.
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:15 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Good effort from this crew.

Great effort for only having at most 3 playoff-rotation players available.
Like Reply
(12-26-2021, 01:15 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: There is only one DFS. He is singular. He is special.

Way to diss my offer of a fist-bump.
Like Reply