Poll: Would you like to vote for a negative Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.64%
7 63.64%
No
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we have a Rondo Award or an Odom or Derek Fisher? Or a Rick?
Big Grin 
It's not super politically correct here anymore. So why not have a Razzie Award for losses?

Call it Rondo, Odom, Rick, Mr. Fisher or whatever.
Like Reply
Ha. We actually did have the “rondo” for a couple games a while back for the Least Valuable Player. 

I think people got tired of seeing his name tho even as an insult and we just dropped it.

WE DONT EVEN HAVE A REAL DIRKIE RIGHT NOW THO. 

THE TAINTED DIRKIE IS CURSED. 

LIFT THE CURSE.
Like Reply
Just call it the THJ
Like Reply
Carlisle screwed up the Rondo situation by refusing to put the ball in his hands and let him run the offense after we traded assets to get him and favoring a bad losing basketball player who was on his way out of the league in Monta Ellis. Rondo led the league in assists the year after he left and made it to the playoffs various times afterwards and has actually won a playoff series at starting PG since leaving (pelicans sweep of portland) unlike Carlisle who has had zero playoff success since then. Based Rondo probably getting a 2nd ring this year. Smile
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
The more polls the better, I always say. 

https://youtu.be/TlTb0o2XAyg

BUT THEY MUST BE UNTAINTED, UNCURSED POLLS
Like Reply
I wouldnt want to see those name on the forum all the time!! Yuck!!
Like Reply
The Whipping Boy award
Like Reply
I love the idea and its great to add more content here in any way we can creatively.
Like Reply
Scapegoat
Like Reply
https://giphy.com/gifs/TT7SqjU6Gc1kA
Like Reply
I also get frustrated by certain players during the games, but I don't want to participiate in unnecessary toxicity that would make us resemble clutchfans.
Like Reply