Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Grizzlies
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: DAL (6-3) @ MEM (2-7) | 138-122 win | Mavs NBA best 4-0 on road
Gee Keanu Reeves didn't assault Boban that much.
Like Reply
Luka takes too many long threes. I wish he would cut his 3's back to 5 a game or so. He would be so much more efficient.
Like Reply
Refs have to be fined. That missed call was egregious.

DFS 3! Big shot

Boban reminded me of Shawn Bradley there lmao
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Seth quit making mistakes
Like Reply
Luka's turnovers are a big negative. 

I mean its common for the game's best passers to turn it over. But he's been averaging 6 turnovers a game these last 3.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Lol, DFS might want to consider passing the ball on that play.

The Mavs' defensive adjustments are a tad too slow.
Like Reply
Powell literally falls asleep and lets Anderson get the easiest shot of his career.
Like Reply
Very nice pass by Luka
Like Reply
Triple  double watch for LUKA!!!!
Like Reply
What a pass by Luka there to DFS. 
(11-09-2019, 09:43 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Mavs' defensive adjustments are a tad too slow.

2nd night of a back to back does that.
Like Reply
They need to make Powell earn his minutes because right now he doesn't deserve more than 10 a game.
Like Reply
THJ just needs to forever be a spot up shooter.

He seems to hit those more often than not.
Like Reply
Nice put back by Dwight!  We will need those two points, I suspect.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 09:47 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: THJ just needs to forever be a spot up shooter.

He seems to hit those more often than not.

Someone posted a stat yesterday showing THJ in the 98 percentile on spot up 3's. His problem is him thinking he's a star.
Like Reply
That was an incredible tip in by Powell there.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 09:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: That was an incredible tip in by Powell there.
https://media.giphy.com/media/HjheuybfwDGnu/giphy.gif

Hey my bar is low for him right now  Tongue
Like Reply
Bulls getting blown out again. We need to circle them like vultures. I give it a month before they do something stupid.
Like Reply
Powell AGAIN with the great tip in.
Like Reply
Look at DP go.
Like Reply
Ok Powell, ok. That was some great defense on JV there.
Like Reply