Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Grizzlies
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: DAL (6-3) @ MEM (2-7) | 138-122 win | Mavs NBA best 4-0 on road
Boban makes me smile.
Like Reply
Boban with the and 1. It’s so easy for him to make buckets
Like Reply
THE BOBAN JUST DESTROYING JV. MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE A CHILD 

And just like that JV is on the bench.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
We just need to attack the rim first and shoot 3s second.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 08:53 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 08:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Hopping on board the Powell trade train.
 I get it, but don't think the MBT would ever do that.

I think they'll easily trade him. They traded Devin Harris twice before. Mavs are loyal to their players, but if it becomes clear that we need help, and Powell is expendable, he'd be moved instantly for the right deal.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Wow, DFS dribbles RIGHT into a defender, gets tied up.
Like Reply
Really like this unit that they have out on the floor -- Brunson, Wright, Jackson, THJ and Bobi.
Like Reply
DFS is the only person I've seen pump fake a 3 during his shooting motion yet still get the shot off.

But his elite rebounding makes up for it!

Holy what a move by Kleber!
Like Reply
When did Luka get that brace on his finger?
Like Reply
Curry just got fouled on a 35 footer!
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 09:00 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: DFS is the only person I've seen pump fake a 3 during his shooting motion yet still get the shot off.

But his elite rebounding makes up for it!

Holy what a move by Kleber!

Maxi could draw all kinds of fouls if he would drive the rim more often.

DFS needs to work on his lateral quickness.  He's great vertically, but can't seem to move laterally fast enough to stay with offensive players.  I would prescribe more strength and agility drills.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 09:03 PM)mtrot Wrote: Maxi could draw all kinds of fouls if he would drive the rim more often.

I agree, but I don't think he has the ball handling skills necessary to drive to the rim. But if he could add that to his game he'd turn into a 2-way monster.

Mavs just gave up 6 straight points to close out the quarter. Terrible.

Luka got tripped so blatantly yet there is no call.

Luka gets ZERO respect from the refs.
Like Reply
Hope we don’t choke this lead. The Rick Carlisle era has been a ton of choke jobs and giving up on big leads. I want his era to end so bad.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 09:12 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Hope we don’t choke this lead. The Rick Carlisle era has been a ton of choke jobs and giving up on big leads. I want his era to end so bad.

The Mavs have given up big leads since Don Nelson was the coach.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 09:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 09:03 PM)mtrot Wrote: Maxi could draw all kinds of fouls if he would drive the rim more often.

I agree, but I don't think he has the ball handling skills necessary to drive to the rim. But if he could add that to his game he'd turn into a 2-way monster.

Mavs just gave up 6 straight points to close out the quarter. Terrible.

Luka got tripped so blatantly yet there is no call.

Luka gets ZERO respect from the refs.

And they didn't have to make three pointers to do that.  Mavs, please take notice.

It's just a good thing that the Grizz are not hitting their threes, or the Mavs would be trailing.  Grizz shooting only 33%.
Like Reply
The Mavs offense really seemed to open up when they got stops.  They need to continue to get stops, steals and deflections.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 08:58 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 08:53 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 08:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Hopping on board the Powell trade train.
I get it, but don't think the MBT would ever do that.

I think they'll easily trade him. They traded Devin Harris twice before. Mavs are loyal to their players, but if it becomes clear that we need help, and Powell is expendable, he'd be moved instantly for the right deal.

Saying "trade Powell" is like saying "trade THJ." Both of them have contracts that give them a negative trade value - worse in THJ's case, but true for DP as well.

I would love for Powell to get traded just to enjoy Mak's grief.
Like Reply
WOW! 

Luka with the transition 3 there.
Like Reply
Memphis needs more lumberjacks to take down Bobi lol
Like Reply
The Boban just inhales all the rebounds.

HOLY LUUUKA FOR ANOTHER WALK IN 3!

Boban just got mauled yet no call,
Like Reply