Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Grizzlies
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: DAL (6-3) @ MEM (2-7) | 138-122 win | Mavs NBA best 4-0 on road
What a pass by Luka there sheesh.

Luka just filling up the stat sheet. What a rebound and then the drop off to THJ who hit a shot!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka is already a top 10 player in the league.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 08:27 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Just watching DP run around and he seems to be flailing and has no strength against smaller players.  I don't get it compared to last year.

I said all last season that DP didn't have the strength for the role RC is asking him to play because he always seems to get pushed around down low.  His upper body looks good, but it seems he doesn't have the leg strength.
Like Reply
Dwight Powells interior defense might be the worst in the league. I legit shudder everytime he's in the game because I know while he might score 8 points, he'll give up 16.

OH also THJ in 4 minutes is a -6.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 08:30 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 08:27 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Just watching DP run around and he seems to be flailing and has no strength against smaller players.  I don't get it compared to last year.
You mean last year, when nobody gave a f*** about the tanktastic Mavs. The shit I got for saying DP was the most unnecessary early contract extension ever. Now Morey has tanked the cap for 2020, it´s even worse.
I agree completely. DP is nothing more than a back up big. In fact most everyone on the board wanted him to opt out until he was showcased after the all star break and put up some decent numbers. It's funny how that changed so many minds. His contract is awful imo.
Like Reply
Well, DP has to add something or he has to go into Rick's doghouse.
Like Reply
If we get into the habit of giving up 30 point quarters to the likes of Knicks and Grizzlies, this is going to be a long, long season - and not because of the playoffs. That´s for sure.
Like Reply
Luka with 10/7/5 after 1 quarter. That's absolutely insane.
Like Reply
First possession of the 2nd quarter and JV posts up Powell again. Quick foul and 2 points for Memphis.
Like Reply
Anyone that think Jim Carrey is a elite head coach should just leave
Like Reply
Action Jackson with the 3! Great shot.

The first Dwight Powell 3 of the season and it was as terrible as last year.
Like Reply
Powell for 3 lol. Rick you are an idiot
Like Reply
Brunson with the "crafty" move, as Harp might say!
Like Reply
What a finish by Brunson there.
Like Reply
Brunson just needs to copy what Luka does.
Like Reply
Powell might be the in the top 20 worst contracts in the league at the moment. Brings absolutely nothing to the table.
Like Reply
WOW What a drive by Wright
Like Reply
Yeah, the good guys are scoring.
Like Reply
Boban replaced Dwight Powell. Thank god
Like Reply
JACKSON WITH THE DEEP 3!
Like Reply