Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka (+6, 27 pts, 7 asts, 7 rbds)
39.58%
19 39.58%
THJ (+15, 14 pts, game saving drawn charge)
12.50%
6 12.50%
DP (12 pts, 8 rbds)
0%
0 0%
Maxi (+6, 14 pts, 3 rbds)
2.08%
1 2.08%
KP (10 pts, 8 rbds)
0%
0 0%
Justin (11 pts, 6 rbds)
2.08%
1 2.08%
Barea (11 pts, 3 asts)
43.75%
21 43.75%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 7 DIRKIE: Winner Barea (44%) & Runner-up Luka (40%)
Brick 
Who was the "player of the game" that stepped up and helped the team get the win?
Like Reply
JJ “Iron Achilles” Barea.
Like Reply
We don't win this game without JJ Barrera.  Tongue
Like Reply
Refs let Magic bully us all night. JJ's 2nd quarter was a huge difference maker.
Like Reply
Just give it to Issac.
Like Reply
Why is Barea getting so many votes when JJax did virtually the same thing tonight? Got hot for half a quarter then simmered down. 

Voting Luka because duh. Aminu as an honorable mention.
Like Reply
Luka all the way. It's funny how Luka has 27,7,7 and anyone else is even considered. Let's not take his greatness for granite.
Like Reply
JJ's 2nd quarter heroics kept the team in it. But Luka's 3rd and 4th quarter with 12 and 11 points respectively is what won the game.

Luka for Dirkie. JJ for honorary dirkie.

Honestly is there anyway for the Magic to trade us Issac? That dude nearly dropped a 5x5 tonight and locked KP and the entire Mavs sans Luka up.

Dude would be a huge upgrade over DFS.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
You didn't put Gordon as an option, so I vote Luka :-)
Like Reply
Thank you, Barea.
Like Reply
Gracias, Barea.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 11:41 PM)Mak Wrote: Gracias, Barea.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
I'm gonna say it right now. If Barea doesn't make that lucky bank shot, he doesn't play more than 5 mins tonight. After that miracle, he was playing on house money and ran with it; fortunately for us he got hot. 

He clearly overstayed his welcome in the second half and I said to myself if he closes the 4Q, we're going to lose this game. Thank goodness Carlisle came to his senses and subbed him out before it was too late. 

I love Barea, thanks for the memories but I hope his minutes from tonight do not become a trend going forward.
Like Reply
I am ready to sell my Thank-Yous for Barea votes.

(11-06-2019, 11:57 PM)Mak Wrote: I am ready to sell my Thank-Yous for Barea votes.

Or my “Likes”. Whatever they’re called. They’re for sale.
Like Reply
Luka easily. We lose without him.
Like Reply
(11-07-2019, 12:02 AM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Luka easily. We lose without him.

Yep, his stat line wasn't out of the ordinary for him, but he literally willed the team to victory with his playmaking and floaters in the paint. You know he is a superstar because even when he isn't playing well he makes it happen, somehow, someway.
Like Reply
Maybe someday Luka will have a championship banner hanging in the arena with his name on it, like Barea. 

#Vote4JJB 
#1Vote=1Like
#AchillesComeback
Like Reply
I feel like I'm from a different planet sometimes.

Most: Why is THJ getting minutes?
Me: Glad THJ got minutes, the team probably loses without him tonight.

Most: Why is JJ getting minutes? This one game must mean he's gonna get all the minutes.
Me: Glad JJ got some burn. He helped. I'm sure we'll see him play once in a while to stay ready.

Most: Rick's rotations suck. Why doesn't he pick a lineup and stick with it, preferably the lineup I want?
Me: I'm glad Rick finds a way to get spot duty guys some burn and is willing to change things up and find the right buttons to push to pull out a win on a night where the team is struggling a bit.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 11:26 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Luka all the way. It's funny how Luka has 27,7,7 and anyone else is even considered. Let's not take his greatness for granite.

Luka is my dude, but he shot the ball terrible tonight, and that ill advised  fourth quarter miss almost cost us the game. 

José Juan Barea.
Like Reply
Jax. Game completely changed when he entered the game, and the team desperately needed it.
Like Reply