Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Hornets
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 27: CHO (15-14) @ DAL (14-13) | 120-96 win
(12-13-2021, 09:41 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Is 22 pts, 3 blks, 12 rbds good in a half?

Black hole. Not sharing enough
Like Reply
Can we have this dream: 2021 Luka and tonight's KP executing that Luka/KP pnr that popped up a couple times this season?
Like Reply
Both teams just gonna practice the 3 ball.the rest of.the game

Mavs figured they can skip the 3rd since they scored well in the first and second
Like Reply
KP's defensive activity has been so good. Love it.
Like Reply
Just realized that the Hornets have the worst defense in the league. Watching them that isn´t exactly suprising. Mavs won´t get a better opportunity to get back on track.
Need to start executing again. They are settling for 3s.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Jason Kidd is getting fed up with Powell. We are so close to finally get out of this abusive relationship with Dwight Powell.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • MrGoat, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Unbelievable that it took an opposing player like Bane calling out the Mavs for them to finally realize they should be playing Josh Green some minutes every game
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • MangaAfterDark
Like Reply
(12-13-2021, 10:02 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Jason Kidd is getting fed up with Powell. We are so close to finally get out of this abusive relationship with Dwight Powell.

Agree that it would be healthy for DP to get away from abusive Mavs fans
Like Reply
52% of Mavs shots are 3's tonight
Like Reply
(12-13-2021, 10:21 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Agree that it would be healthy for DP to get away from abusive Mavs fans

Fingers crossed.

Love Kidd for stuff like that. Challenged that to show Green that he got his back.
Like Reply
(12-13-2021, 10:24 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Fingers crossed.

THJ hopes he stays. Not sure he can handle being no. 1 punching bag
Like Reply
Can Green actually hit midrange jumpers?
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, fifteenth
Like Reply
Build Burke a statue.
Like Reply
Burke, Moses and Green for Giannis.  Who says no?

Fun game.  I loved the pace and passing tonight.  Lets keep it up.   We went a little cold from three in the first part of the third but thought most of the shots were good.    

Nice to see Green and Brown have good back to back good games.  I think Green needs to take a few shots he passed up but he is a really smart player.    Brown is still very raw but I love how hard he runs the court.  It is something very small but that puts pressure on a defense.  He also tries to seal and post up early too.   He needs plenty of work, but I don't think giving him those types of minutes will do much damage...and may even help.  

This is the vision of KP I have been wanting to see.  Aggressive when he gets a smaller player on him.    Good rebounder and really protects the rim.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
(12-13-2021, 10:48 PM)cow Wrote: Build Burke a statue.

Call it the Burkie?
Like Reply
Don’t know what “personal reasons” WCS is missing time for (and I truly hope he’s ok), but I sure as heck  hope that Moses continues to play WCS’s minutes (and some of Powell’s for that matter) upon his return. Among many disappointing things to start this season, I would have to rank WCS’s play at the top of the list. Not sure why I was expecting more actually….

That being said, fun to watch a game where we’re hitting some shots!  Who was that Zinger guy (as the Charlotte play by play guy I was forced to watch liked to call him)?  He was all over the place!!
Like Reply