Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Pacers
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: DAL (12-13) @ IND (12-16) | 93-106 loss | 3-9 in last 12
Difficult to convince me that the ball is the problem when THJ (or Bullock earlier) cannot even hit the rim on wide open 3s.
Like Reply
THJ..wtf...get him out of there
Like Reply
Miracle in Indiana. Mavs hit a three pointer, almost at 20 % for the night
Like Reply
Luka with active hands on defense. Block and steal in the last two minutes.
Like Reply
Double Luka and Mavs can't do a thing
Like Reply
(12-10-2021, 08:59 PM)omahen Wrote: Double Luka and Mavs can't do a thing

Powell (insert name of any other Mavs big...except for KP when he is having a good day) is absolutely useless on the short roll. Same problem was the downfall in the Clippers series. Cannot shoot or put it on the floor to attack the 4vs3.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply
Mavs are so incredibly bad at three point shooting. Unbelievable
Like Reply
(12-10-2021, 09:06 PM)omahen Wrote: Mavs are so incredibly bad at three point shooting. Unbelievable

4-26....15%....just insane.
Like Reply
This team is so bad...one of the worst in the West.
Like Reply
Hard to win when you shoot like this
Like Reply
KP and Powell..the least physical big man tandem in the league
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • Mavs2021, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Pacers are trying to blow it up and rebuild...and yet they still have better talent from top to bottom than the Mavs. This is a league where almost every night, the Mavs are at a talent disadvantage now. They were able to get by the last two years but the book is finally out on them in year 3 with the same cast of losers
Like Reply
(12-10-2021, 09:07 PM)Kammrath Wrote: 4-26....15%....just insane.
I’d cut somebody just to set an example. Also start the Omoruyi kid next game.

These dudes aren’t taking their job seriously. This isn’t just a bad shooting stretch. It’s either horrible preparation or they’ve trying to get the coach fired. It’s impossible to shoot that shitty for so long.
Like Reply
(12-10-2021, 09:13 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: KP and Powell..the least physical big man tandem in the league

Big problem tonight. Sabonis and Turner bullied them in the paint. Besides the historically bad 3-point shooting bad rebounding was the main issue today.
Like Reply
I would say it was a decent game. They allowed a couple of offensive rebounds too many. But the total inability to hit a wide open three pointer is too much.
Like Reply
Finished 4-29 from three....13.8%
Like Reply
Luka was 1-8 from three.....THJ 1-9.
Like Reply
Just checked the box score. Now does everyone understand why I've watched my last game of this particular roster? Make a trade, already. Or at least on Wednesday when the restrictions are off. Bring on Simmons at this point. What's worse, Simmons who won't shoot, or THC and Bollocks who can't shoot this year if their lives depended on it?

Edit: forgot to mention KP with his 2 boards and 0 ORBs. Get him out of here.
Like Reply
I bet we could find 5 Mavsboard members that could shoot 13% against the Pacers.  I would love to make millions to being a brick layer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • LukTheShadow
Like Reply
Cuban will keep blaming the new ball...nothing to see here.
Like Reply