Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
41.67%
5 41.67%
Grizzlies
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 22: MEM (13-10) @ DAL (11-11) | 90-97 loss
(12-04-2021, 10:20 PM)Kammrath Wrote: If Donnie were still GM you would have forgotten a 1.

Look at what not-Donnie gave THJ.
Like Reply
If Memphis isn't careful they can still lose this. I feel vindicated for predicting a win which I later retracted on the assumption Luka and KP were playing tonight.
Like Reply
RC would be proud of this 5 guard lineup.
Like Reply
FN makes the team D SOOOOO much better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 10:28 PM)Kammrath Wrote: FN makes the team D SOOOOO much better.

Kinda bizarre, isn't it?
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 10:18 PM)cow Wrote: Jalen "6-8m per year" Bruson

He is 100% a 2nd guard or 6th man. That’s around the value I was advocating offering him an extension at this summer, and exploring trades if he doesn’t take it. 

I would sign him for more though if I had too because our cupboard is so empty and we can’t afford to lose him for nothing.
Like Reply
And that said Kidd immediately pulls Frank for Bullock
Like Reply
This Dillon Brooks fellow is so annoying
Even more annoying though is this fellow named Bullock
Like Reply
Bullock is a dumpster fire.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
I truly think FN is one of the Mavs best 5 players available tonight....sucks he isn't playing.
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
I feel like JB and Maxi are great examples of players that in a certain limited role are GREAT and VALUABLE NBA players....but if you increase their role they quickly become ineffective.
Like Reply
Well then...
Like Reply
The Mavs have shot 32% from 2.....I don't even understand how the numbers can be this bad.
Like Reply
I am not a Jalen Brunson fan. But I do acknowledge the fact that he isn't as one dimensional as THJ. And even though JB calls his number pretty often, he does try to contribute in his own little ways with regards to assists and rebounds.

JB should be okay with a backcourt partner who is a true PG, but as the main PG? I have serious doubts that he can run a team. Luka has made it easy on him, take away Luka or a similar PG who can facilitate, attack and shoot, then JB wouldn't be as effective. He'd still be good, but not as good as you'd expect for a lead guard for teams wanting to advance in the play-offs.
Like Reply
Would have been nice if THJ and JB would have played more than just the 4th quarter.  And when it mattered most THJ misses a free throw and a 3PT attempt by about 8 feet.
Like Reply
Nice THJ run to bring the Mavs back into the game but the way the rest of the team was shooting it was never going to be enough to finish the comeback.
Like Reply
Kidd was complaining about the defense after last night's game...this offense is not good either. I'd say that's an even bigger problem
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 11:10 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd was complaining about the defense after last night's game...this offense is not good either. I'd say that's an even bigger problem

I mean you kind of expect the offense to suck without Luka and KP...
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 11:10 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd was complaining about the defense after last night's game...this offense is not good either. I'd say that's an even bigger problem

Not sure that's what he was doing. I have been puzzling over his meaning in the postgame presser and I think he was actually complaining about the offense. I think he was suggesting frustration at these guys not even being able to do what they were brought in to do: shoot. I could be wrong, but I felt like his comments were very cryptic and that there was more than meets the eye.
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
I'm glad Bullock has been given his fair share of minutes lately, but dang he has not looked good at all. Why does everyone not named Seth fall apart when they get here?
That's the happiest I've been with a signing in a while too. Thought it was a fair price and it showed a commitment to spending some long term money
Like Reply