Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
41.67%
5 41.67%
Grizzlies
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 22: MEM (13-10) @ DAL (11-11) | 90-97 loss
Hey coach, hows about we give J Green some minutes?
Kidd: Who?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • cow
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 09:07 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Hey coach, hows about we give J Green some minutes?
Kidd: Who?

Hey coach, hows about we give J Green some minutes?

Kidd: Draymond plays for Golden State. 
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • BolsDamols, LukTheShadow
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 04:39 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: With Luka, KP and WCS out this should mean Brunson runs the show and at least 20 minutes each for Ntilikina, Green, Omoruyi and Moses Brown.

Reality will probably be 20 minutes each for Burke, Sterling Brown, Powell and Boban, cause they are the future of this franchise. Cry

Either way it will be a loss.

You think that it is a problem, that I can predict the Mavs rotation in every single game. You think that the opposing coach can, too? Cry
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 08:50 PM)Kammrath Wrote: RB has ALL the Mavs points. 

Never thought I would type that.

I am shocked to read this, really  Big Grin
Like Reply
No Luka, no missed free throws..what do you know
Like Reply
Starting to have problems here with concentration on game ...
Like Reply
1) Steven Adams is single handedly destroying the Mavs.

2) The Mavs offensive confidence is nowhere to be found. Who stole it? Did RC take it with him?
Like Reply
You see the way our offense looks without Luka and you realize why it's so hard for anyone else on the team to hold him accountable. Really sucks we weren't able to get Dragic in the offseason
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 09:10 PM)cow Wrote: Hey coach, hows about we give J Green some minutes?

Must be depressing for guys like Brown, Green or Omoruyi. If they cannot get on the floor today they will never get any playing time.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Mavs2021, omahen
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 09:27 PM)MrGoat Wrote: You see the way our offense looks without Luka and you realize why it's so hard for anyone else on the team to hold him accountable. Really sucks we weren't able to get Dragic in the offseason

Do you really think Dragic would make a difference? I don't. There's a reason he's not playing for Toronto.
Like Reply
DFS just missed three shots at the rim in a row. The game in a microcosm.
Like Reply
18. Green
30. Bane
31. Terry
35. Tillman
36. Bey

Smile
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 09:27 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Must be depressing for guys like Brown, Green or Omoruyi. If they cannot get on the floor today they will never get any playing time.

I think Kidd is desperately trying to get his main rotation guys in a better rhythm and to find their shooting. It's like he is going to roll with them until that happens. 

But it sucks, because I wish those guys would get some minutes still. I hope Kidd is just slow playing FN back after the injury (so he doesn't restrain it), because I think FN more than anyone needs to be playing more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 09:30 PM)Kammrath Wrote: DFS just missed three shots at the rim in a row. The game in a microcosm.

He's our leading scorer.
Like Reply
Powell has 5 assists. I guess hand offs count as well. Even if the ballhandler takes a few more steps and pulls up. Lets get him a triple double and trade him at peak value.
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 09:31 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: 18. Green
30. Bane
31. Terry
35. Tillman
36. Bey

Thats just depressing
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 09:30 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Do you really think Dragic would make a difference? I don't. There's a reason he's not playing for Toronto.

Because he doesn't want to play there. He made that pretty clear in the offseason. He'd add some welcome secondary creation to this team. We're watching Dwight Powell try to play point guard tonight

And maybe more importantly he would also be able to get on Luka's case about some of his bad habits because he's like a mentor to Luka from their time on the Slovenian team.
Like Reply
Told everyone paying THJ was a mistake.  Struggling to think of who is playing well tonight...Bobi?
Like Reply
Every shooter on this Mavs team needs this right now.....

[Image: 72b4b41dedf630d80c93dd90e3153ef346edcdf0.gifv]
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 09:35 PM)MrGoat Wrote: And maybe more importantly he would also be able to get on Luka's case about some of his bad habits because he's like a mentor to Luka from their time on the Slovenian team.

This was my hope as well. Dragic and Luka have been through wars, and Dragic is someone that has Luka's respect.
Like Reply