Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 0.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Pelicans
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: DAL (11-9) @ NOP (6-18) | 139-107 win
Heart 
[Image: YQRKF36FOPFTJOOR7N7EEKFBZI.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
Too much of this season hasn’t felt good, but being over 0.500 does feel nice. Need to preserve that feeling, must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • Hypermav, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Incredible that the line is only 3pt favored for the Mavs. Pelicans are one of the worst teams in the NBA.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Just wanted to thank Kamm for always having Game and Dirkie threads posted in a timely fashion...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
[-] The following 3 users Like ClutchDirk's post:
  • fifteenth, Kammrath, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(12-01-2021, 06:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Incredible that the line is only 3pt favored for the Mavs. Pelicans are one of the worst teams in the NBA.

The wise guys have been reading Mavsboard. Our discouragement impacted the betting line.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
(12-01-2021, 06:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Incredible that the line is only 3pt favored for the Mavs. Pelicans are one of the worst teams in the NBA.

If A = B and B=C then A = C.
Like Reply
Boban only pawn in game of life.

I hope he gets some extended run tonight
Like Reply
Interesting choice to start Bullock. 

I don’t hate it (THJ has been baaaad, lately) but I wonder if it’s always going to be Bullock. I’d think Brunson might be the better choice against most teams.
Like Reply
I LOVE seeing Luka get some easier off-ball scoring opportunities, even if he does have to work for them after the pass.
Like Reply
Beautiful ball movement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
GREAT ball movement, although I think Hardaway passed up an open look.
Like Reply
Luka with 22 and 10 in the first half like it’s nothing.
Like Reply
THIS is the Luka I have been looking for and waiting for! 

HALLELUKA!
Like Reply
THJ....not starting....13 mins....0 pts.....Mavs winning by 21.
Like Reply
(12-01-2021, 09:07 PM)Kammrath Wrote: THJ....not starting....13 mins....0 pts.....Mavs winning by 21.

Something had to give with him, so I am not surprised they are trying him from the bench.

Still, the best version of the Mavs possible will only happen if they can get THJ playing well. The last two times the team has tried this it has not worked. Not really sure what to expect this time around. But, it was clear that he was not playing well the last couple of weeks.
Like Reply
It’s a different offense when DFS and Bullock are hitting those corner threes.

Worry about the corners is part of what causes lanes like the one Powell just enjoyed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(12-01-2021, 09:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: It’s a different offense when DFS and Bullock are hitting those corner threes.

Worry about the corners is part of what causes lanes like the one Powell just enjoyed.

I agree some really nice finds for corner threes.  But I think getting a ton of baskets at the rim really helps.  Luka and others are just punishing NO inside.   It doesn't hurt NO is awful on D too.   As good as Jonas can look at times, those lumbering bigs can look really bad when smart teams know how to attack you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(12-01-2021, 09:43 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I agree some really nice finds for corner threes.  But I think getting a ton of baskets at the rim really helps.  Luka and others are just punishing NO inside.

Yep, it's both. Corner threes really help spacing and so does good penetration. Mavs have been missing both most of this year.
Like Reply
Where would the Mavs be without the Spurs, Rockets and Pelicans of the world
Like Reply
Good decision from Kidd to let THJ play in garbage time. Really hope that he found his rhythm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply