Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIMMONS AND VOULGARIS DISH ON THE MAVS
(11-30-2021, 12:37 AM)cow Wrote: Does anyone blame Bob for everything though?  I don't think any of us really understand the dysfunction.  Donnie had his issues, Carlisle had his and I'm sure Bob had his too.  Cuban's leadership is the issue.  It turns out the business side of the house wasn't the only operation that he let the wheels come off of.

I'm also happy to be the charter member of the "Seth Curry trade was fucking dumb" club.

Before we learned more details, I think a lot of fans had put the bullseye on Voulgaris (and still do) because he was the easy target - the outsider who did not get along with others (esp. Luka) and had too much authority. But yes, that was all Cuban's call...I don't know if his plan was to create such a mess that Donnie would finally leave but if that was the case, Cuban shouldn't have been scared and just fired Donnie years ago.

And it sounds like Voulgaris is not too high on KP as a max player, like most of us. So I guess that trade was all Donnie's idea.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • cow
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SIMMONS AND VOULGARIS DISH ON THE MAVS - by SwisherPrice - 11-30-2021, 01:37 AM