Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
7 87.50%
Wizards
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: WAS (13-7) @ DAL (10-8) | 114-120 loss
Heart 
[Image: mavs-news-kristaps-porzingis-reveals-big...-hyped.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
I know we're playing the Wizards, but I would be thankful for the only magic I see tonight to be Mavs and Luka magic. Must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • fifteenth, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
I haven't had a chance to see the Wizards yet, and I've been anxious to find out how they're doing so well, so far. Excited for this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Another futile, throwavay 17 minutes of WCS  are waiting for us, reason  for that known only to God and Jason Kidd Huh
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/freeplays/status/146...1957005319
Like Reply
Is Moses Brown in the Doghouse? Is J.Kidd turning into RC?
Like Reply
KP a team-leading +15 at halftime....team continues to play really well with KP in the lineup now for 4.5 games in a row.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Hypermav
Like Reply
I thought Kleber and Burke were excellent in the first half.   Lets get KP more shots.  He really looks good out there.  

Bertans vs Bullock shoot off.  Who will make an open three first?
Like Reply
[b]Cuban:[/b] Moses is a beast. Moses has got all the skill sets. He’s just got to get a little bit more fluid and comfortable in different circumstances. He just hasn’t seen a lot of the things that we do yet, and so as he gets more comfortable he’ll be in a position to get more playing time.
Like Reply
(11-27-2021, 09:45 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I thought Kleber and Burke were excellent in the first half. 

Yes.....Maxi especially continues to be KEY to team success.
Like Reply
I missed this version of Maxi - injury free, covid free Maxi
Like Reply
Is DP being -8 in 6 mins good?
Like Reply
Man, I hate the no pass possessions.

We really need to get Hardaway going.  

WCS has awful hands. 

Mavs had a few chances to make it a double digit lead but couldn't convert.
Like Reply
entertaining game.  Came up short.  Disappointing since the Wizzards had a tough game last night but appeared to be more fresh then the Mavs.

It just seems like the Mavs offense struggles in the fourth. They get some good looks...mostly threes.  But not many easy buckets at the rim.   The ball movement isn't great and there is a lot of standing.   

Wizzards made the plays late, Mavs didn't.  I thought they would get a win tonight.
Like Reply
Luka and DP team worst -11 and -12.
Like Reply
Gafford plays like I wish Powell could.
Like Reply
Wizards get easier shots and don't live/die by the three like the Mavs. Gifford was dominating inside. They have put together a pretty good roster...too bad it's just too hard for the Mavs to assemble a deep team like that!
Like Reply
Those Raul Neto minutes in the 3rd really were big for the Wizards - people (Luka?) were not really guarding him
I would have given Moses Brown some minutes to match Gafford's energy - is he really that much worse than Willie Lethargic Stein? Gafford has been killing the Mavs since his Chicago days
People were driving by Powell like he wasnt even there
At the end, those 4 missed free throws between Luka and THJ were big.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Omega_Supreme
Like Reply
People are sleeping on the East's middle of the pack and lower-ranked teams this year.  The Wizards clearly won that trade with the Lakers as it provided them with good depth.  Cleveland is another team that's not easy pickings anymore even without Sexton.  Mavs seem to stumble in the 4th Qtrs.  Luka can have an outstanding game, and they still can lose because he's not getting any help.  They still need to make some moves to improve the bench.
Like Reply
(11-27-2021, 10:59 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Wizards get easier shots and don't live/die by the three like the Mavs. Gifford was dominating inside. They have put together a pretty good roster...too bad it's just too hard for the Mavs to assemble a deep team like that!

Yep which is why I hate how this team is structured 

People want to trade Brunson when he is one of the few guys on the roster that can attack a defense in multiple ways. 

THJ needs his role reduced IMO at some point.
Like Reply