Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.29%
9 64.29%
Clippers
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (9-7) @ LAC (10-7) | 91-97 loss | 3 game losing streak
JB +7, KP +4, FN +5 to lead the team. You can definitely tell that JB+KP makes the team much more competitive with LAC.
Like Reply
Mavs HAVE to start making their open shots....this is getting ridiculous. I cannot believe how long they have shot open shots so poorly.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1462531242461745162
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/NickVanExit/status/1...4867932163
Like Reply
Offense has stalled in the first of the third and what do we see again....

No shots for KP, no passes to KP in scoring position again, and it's not him "passing up shots", or not getting a mismatch...

Touches it in the post for the first time at 6:50 defense collapses, back out to Brunson and score.  Duh....

Goes to him again and hook shot over Paul George.

GAAAAAAAAAH.  Finally.  Wake up Brunson and quit this nonsense.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Not the best games for THJ and DFS....
Like Reply
AMAZING... Ignore KP for 5 minutes and no one scored.

Next 4 trips down the court, go through KP, and team scores 3 of the 4 trips.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TXBamanut's post:
  • MangaAfterDark
Like Reply
RB really, really, really needs to find his shot.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • MangaAfterDark, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/pandahank41/status/1...5868528643
Like Reply
Looks like another "they played good but lost in 4th quarter". I am tired of "nice" losses, give me an ugly win instead... But how to achieve that when everyone except KP and Brunson is throwing bricks... 16 % for 3 and 36% FG for now.. eeeeh only free throws somehove bloom  10 out of 11
Like Reply
5-26 on threes....and many are good looks. Just unfathomable.
Like Reply
5-28. Ugh.
Like Reply
Just an horrible offensive performance.   You know it is bad when KP post ups are the best thing we can do.   

KP has been good and Jalen has been solid but everyone else has been awful.    Not only can most of our team can't create for themselves, now they can't shoot.
Like Reply
(11-21-2021, 05:34 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Just an horrible offensive performance.   You know it is bad when KP post ups are the best thing we can do.   

KP has been good and Jalen has been solid but everyone else has been awful.    Not only can most of our team can't create for themselves, now they can't shoot.

Well they made is a game.  Nice plays by both KP and Jalen.   No one else is providing offense though.
Like Reply
One of the most important defensive possessions of the game, and George goes right around Bullock as if he’s standing still.

He is not the defender I hoped he’d be at all. He needs to start hitting shots, or I’m not sure what value he offers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Man, we are gonna get screwed on this replay.

Told you the NBA would screw us.  And the refs absolutely did screw us...make no bones about it and the worst officiating body in the history of sports just makes it haooen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TXBamanut's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Wow...tough call on Jalen.  Then it looked like Reggie may have double dribbled (?) before putting the game away.

KP and Brunson both good.  Mavs are so limited elsewhere that they can't shoot like this if they want to beat anyone.
Like Reply
I liked what the Mavs did in this one better than the last one. KP getting the most shot attempts and being looked to late were good things. Sucks that the refs screwed us at the end there
Like Reply
Mavs two free agent signings played 39 minutes tonight and scored 0 points despite Dallas missing their best player.  Woof!
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Also. If no one else can hit a 3 maybe we should start letting Willie launch them more
Like Reply