Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, please: constantly have to "login"
Sorry people, this is a hyper-dumb newb question, but it's bugging the xxxx out of me.

Every time I open the site I am logged out even though I have the "keep me logged in" box ticked when I log in. Then I have to go to the headline page of the site to descend to the Mavs specific part of the message board.

Please: What am I doing wrong? Any help gratefully accepted.
Like Reply
Not an IT pro but will look into this...I have not had any issues as I keep myself logged in also 24/7...

Any other posters having similar issues?...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Thanks for the reply.

I get a weird message when I do log-in about "authorization code mismatch" (see jpg below), but I am logged in.

I guess I'm doing something wrong but nearly right?

[Image: Screenshot-from-2021-11-12-00-08-09.png]
Like Reply
Nope you are a victim of a software bug that I never could figure out that is related to this version of software we are running...

We will soon be updating to the newer version when the owner SBJ has time to do an update hopefully sooner than later.
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 07:46 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Nope you are a victim of a software bug that I never could figure out that is related to this version of software we are running...

We will soon be updating to the newer version when the owner SBJ has time to do an update hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks for that info at least!

Ok. So I guess you're right. 

If I open https://mavsboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2 then I'm not "logged in" - in the sense that I can't reply/like/post , but if I then click the Mavs logo and go to the top page https://www.mavsboard.com/index.php I suddenly am automatically "logged in" (without having to enter my username and p/word). Weird.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BackToSquareOne's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Several posters in the past also found that solution temporarily...
Like Reply