Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
8 50.00%
Heat
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 7: MIA (6-1) @ DAL (4-3) | 110-125 Loss
I am fine with Kidd still giving SB a chance.....but at some point he just needs to be benched if he doesn't get it together.
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 07:04 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Putting Boban in for offense when Luka sits makes sense. I think it could be a somewhat regular strategy, especially when you have a guy like Dedmon on the other side.

All I know is that I just watched him badly play three straight p-n-r plays. Thankfully, one point blank layup was missed. 

How much scoring did he do during that time?

(11-02-2021, 07:05 PM)Kammrath Wrote: In what sense? I think his D is generally better than DFS.

In the sense that he got faked out of his jock by Herro on a simple two-dribble pull-up. 

Disagree about DFS.
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 07:11 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am fine with Kidd still giving SB a chance.....but at some point he just needs to be benched if he doesn't get it together.

Well, Frank N was the first guard off the bench tonight, so it seems like the needle is moving that direction. 

Green is the one hurting the team tonight, imo.
Like Reply
Herro's shooting this season is just unconscious....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1455691773670576131
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsFilmRoom/status/...2749885446

Agree with this....shots are falling a little better than so far this season and now the D energy has slipped.
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 07:23 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/MavsFilmRoom/status/...2749885446

Agree with this....shots are falling a little better than so far this season and now the D energy has slipped.

Luka, in particular, looks a little bit disengaged on that end.
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 07:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Luka, in particular, looks a little bit disengaged on that end.

He's been bad off-ball almost all season.
Like Reply
Pretty good from him on-ball there, though!
Like Reply
Miami closes the half on a 11-2 run.
Like Reply
Luka’s off-ball defensive awareness has to improve if this system is going to work.
Like Reply
Luka's D in the last couple minutes was terrible.
Like Reply
Come on Mavs!! Hold em under 40 this quarter!!!

Dog gone. Their 3 pt percentage is better than Luka's free throw shooting!
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 07:52 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Their 3 pt percentage is better than Luka's free throw shooting!

Seriously....they are unconscious tonight. Some are wide open shots that are the Mavs fault....but some they are just making despite great D.
Like Reply
Nice that the Mavs are shooting 40% from three (instead of 31%)....but giving up 65% to MIA from three just isn't going to cut it.
Like Reply
this might be about to be getting ugly
Like Reply
Bam is abusing WCS
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
A shame that so much of the payroll is concentrated into salary for a guy that misses so many games. Nico will need to start making moves to get this fixed.

#TradeTingus
[-] The following 1 user Likes VintagePejav2's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
What is Willie Cauley Stein doing that Moses can’t do tonight?
Like Reply
Let Luka get his, turn off everybody else's water. That's the formula to beating Dallas.
Like Reply