Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (-6, 14 pts, 2 stl, 1 ast, 8 rbd)
0%
0 0%
JB (+21, 19 pts, 5 ast, 7 rbd)
12.50%
4 12.50%
Maxi (+22, 12 pts, 6 blk, 1 stl, 2 ast, 10 rbd)
81.25%
26 81.25%
FN (+24, 6 pts, 4 rbd)
6.25%
2 6.25%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 DIRKIE: Winner Maxi (81%) | Runner-ups JB (13%) & FN (6%)
Brick 
Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?
Like Reply
Give me Maxi.  Jalen was great, but the Mavs really needed Maxi on offense with an off night from Hardaway and he was awesome on defense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
The Maxi-Bullock-DFS-FN-JB lineup was INCREDIBLE defensively.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Hypermav
Like Reply
JB was great but I think Maxi was a hair more consistent throughout.  Happy either way.
Like Reply
Hard to pick between JB, Maxi, and Frankie N but I went with Maxi.
Like Reply
Bench Mob...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ClutchDirk's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply
Maxi brought the defense. Jalen brought the offense. They both deserve it equally tonight. But if you had to make me choose Maxi gets it because the team's lockdown D is what got the win tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 09:56 PM)Kammrath Wrote: The Maxi-Bullock-DFS-FN-JB lineup was INCREDIBLE defensively.

They were fun to watch and had just enough offense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Also!!!!

I know Luka had a subpar game based on his standards, especially that first half, but he ended with 25 points and hit a crazy game-icing 3 in the last 2 minutes. I think he deserves to be on the poll.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 09:58 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I think he deserves to be on the poll.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1453920037560066058
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 09:58 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Also!!!!

I know Luka had a subpar game based on his standards, especially that first half, but he ended with 25 points and hit a crazy game-icing 3 in the last 2 minutes. I think he deserves to be on the poll.

Bad turnover in that same timeframe.  He also looked like he wanted no part of this game in the first half.  Not just bad but checked out.  No Dirkie for Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 10:03 PM)cow Wrote: Bad turnover in that same timeframe.  He also looked like he wanted no part of this game in the first half.  Not just bad but checked out.  No Dirkie for Luka.
Agreed. He doesn't deserve the dirkie, but his 2nd half performance at least warrants a poll position. Mavs aren't in this game if not for his 3rd quarter scoring.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1453920493459939329
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/14...9616701445
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
[Image: FC1hh89VcAUVQNL?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
Brunson and Maxi both deserve it imo. They were the ones to inhale life into the team after that horrific start.
[-] The following 2 users Like omahen's post:
  • Arioch, SleepingHero
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MFollowill/status/14...9640431617
Like Reply
At half-time, I was thinking it would be criminal to even have anyone but Brunson in the poll. But then Maxi kept getting blocks.

Honestly think it should go to both of them, but since you can only vote for one, I settled on Maxi because defense won this game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arioch's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Looks like our bench won the game for us.  FN showing some fairly good stuff.  Brunson did some really good stuff.  But Maxi is my man.  The Dirkie for Maxi...
Like Reply