PRESEASON GAME 3: DAL (3-0) @ CHO (1-3) | 127-59 win
Heart 
[Image: USATSI_16903994-scaled.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • ClutchDirk, fifteenth
Like Reply
Can't wait!
Like Reply
Sucks I wont be able to watch this live, but going to be super interested to see how Kidd runs the 4th quarter.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Maybe running this one as more of a real trial run? Sounds like a must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • fifteenth, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Why such an early game?    I know it is a preseason game but still.
Like Reply
I'm experiencing an existential crisis about the Mavs, kind of. 

About a week out, and I still have no idea how I'm going to watch games. I might be in the denial stage about transitioning out of my NBA fandom.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 10:15 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: transitioning out of my NBA fandom

[Image: only-a-quitter-quits-kenneth-parcell.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
I saw Bullock as well as Terry are out tonight.   With Bullock out and if this is a dress rehearsal, I wonder if Sterling Brown takes all of those backup minutes?
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 10:15 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: About a week out, and I still have no idea how I'm going to watch games.

Just stop fighting it. Come to the dark side.

[Image: skull-pirate-with-crossed-sword-illustra...38&ext=jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Tyler's post:
  • ClutchDirk, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 11:56 AM)Tyler Wrote: Just stop fighting it. Come to the dark side.

[Image: skull-pirate-with-crossed-sword-illustra...38&ext=jpg]

I mean, I used hehe last year, and that was great. But, it's no longer an option.
Like Reply
Anyone know how to find the blackout window for NBA League pass?
Like Reply
If I felt abandoned by TV providers who can't get their act together to offer a reasonable viewing option in my area, I might check out sport surge dot net. There are always dozens of live streams for every game. Just be sure to install a good ad blocker extension and always close popups. I hear it works great.

And for replaying completed games, the top Google result for "NBA Replay" does exactly what its name implies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 10:15 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I'm experiencing an existential crisis about the Mavs, kind of. 

About a week out, and I still have no idea how I'm going to watch games. I might be in the denial stage about transitioning out of my NBA fandom.

I can try and post a link every game thread to a stream that is "sailing the high seas" so to speak. 

Sport Surge is quite well known among the pirate community. Just gotta have a good ad blocker/pop-up blocker.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 10:46 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: I saw Bullock as well as Terry are out tonight.   With Bullock out and if this is a dress rehearsal, I wonder if Sterling Brown takes all of those backup minutes?

11 man rotation Kidd said in the practice report. Wonder if that is just for this game or the regular season.

Luka/THJ/DFS/KP/Powell
Brunson/Sterling/Green/Maxi/WCS + X

X is? Omoruyi? Frank? Burke? Boban?

If Bullock replaces Green, its basically those 10 in the regular rotation, and it either shrinks to 10 or stays at 11.
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 12:26 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Just gotta have a good ad blocker/pop-up blocker.

Excuse my ignorance here, but what is the purpose of the pop-up blocker? Is it simply to make the viewing experience less frustrating, or is it actually needed to protect oneself and one's devices from something sinister?
Like Reply
So...I have just spent about 15 minutes trying to find out how to watch the Mavs legally online...but the internet seems to not want to make that easy for me.   Its like trying to find true figures and conversions on Electric Vehicles...the real info is muddied for some reason.

Can anyone that knows please hold my hand and tell me?  Its not that I dont want to try...its that spending an hour to find the info seems absurd.

I am willing to pay to watch the Mavs if the price is reasonable and I can get it through my ISP.
Like Reply
Is the game on ESPN for locals or is it blacked out tonight?
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 01:32 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Excuse my ignorance here, but what is the purpose of the pop-up blocker? Is it simply to make the viewing experience less frustrating, or is it actually needed to protect oneself and one's devices from something sinister?

You nailed it basically. I use Noscript (against automatic downloads) + Ublock (ads/popups). The danger is that something auto downloads in the end, and its totally possible with a plain vanilla browser, that has has not the appropriate settings.

Just makes sense for general use imo. Random popups getting autoclosed as well. And if something on a safe website getting blocked, i rather allow things.
Like Reply
Stream east has been good to me when Cuban says Western OK can't watch particular games...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Discord is busy right now and no one is in the gamethread here...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply