Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(11-13-2021, 10:58 PM)luka_skywalker_77 Wrote: This entire thread is hilarious. 

Good posts @"Dahlsim" Tbh, you're not going to convince anyone else of a position, mostly because it's not coming from the sources they trust or believe in which is why I think you're wasting your time here. Let people that want to get vaccinated, get vaccinated. Let people make their own medical decisions according to your own compass. That's the outgrowth of what me and you believe. 

Thx @"luka_skywalker_77"  Yeah, the time issue occurred to me pages ago. A productive thread that ran its course mostly I think.  I decided its great reference for some other communication work I do so not a waste.  

Excellent points on consensus does not = science, or rather it should not equal science.  In fact by nature consensus is reached often by human persuasion which is not purely objective, it involves some degree of politics almost by definition. 

In fact what you correctly observe here is very much a result of those politics more so than medical science. 

Quote:You know something i've noticed: there are no supported outpatient covid treatments. Not one. I thought that was interesting because IVM falls into that category. The prevailing notion that is that we should all go home, rest and sweat it out; and pray that it doesn't get worse. Coincidentally, the main problem is the lack of treatment from the outset of infection to any eventual hospital visit.

According to the FDA
Quote:The FDA has approved the antiviral drug Veklury (remdesivir) for adults and certain pediatric patients with COVID-19 who are sick enough to need hospitalization. Veklury should only be administered in a hospital or in a health care setting capable of providing acute care comparable to inpatient hospital care.  

There's also Therapeutic products authorized under Emergency Use Authorizations as listed on the FDA’s EUA page.  In fact a good friend recently credited monoclonal antibody treatments with probably saving his life, turning around a covid-19 bout that was worsening. 

To your point thought, mostly I've been hearing people are sent home without treatment. At the same time some Doctors claim extremely high success rates, especially with early detection, all using drugs that are not approved.  
This can be seen as a direct result of these issues we've discussed where the officially authorized scientific positions doesn't match well with the realities on the ground.  Vaccinations become the exclusively favored narrative driven solution, realities be damned.  No wonder people think they have to be forced.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 11-15-2021, 08:57 PM