Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(11-10-2021, 11:35 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: and why should we ignore all possibility of suppression of data, agenda based corruption and bias influence on the reported science?   In your mind, should it be dismissed because you find no evidence that its real?  

Did you watch any of public hearing shared by @"luka_skywalker_77"?  I can't imagine you did since they offer tons of testimony and evidence as to the problems with the science that is being reported and what is not being adequately reported.   

Here's a shorter excerpt from that much longer video which includes a sample I thinking relevant to this point you raise, or rather fail to raise. 

Brianne Dressen vaccine injury testimony.

Because I don´t want to waste my time. Your entire case is build around a big conspiracy. Without the conspiracy there wouldn´t even be a case. I wasted my time listening to all of the things you posted. Based on your posts you didn´t even do that yourself. You certainly denied any knowledge about them.
I think this is from the Ron Johnson hearing. I saw parts of it.
No one is denying that adverse reactions happen. There is no conspiracy to hide them. Terrible things can happen. For example anaphylaxis, blod clots, myocarditis, perycarditis and sadly even death. I was actually the first one in this thread to bring up the majority of them.
But and here is the big but. The benefit outweighs the risk. And the evidence for that is as clear as it gets.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by dirkfansince1998 - 11-10-2021, 12:11 PM