Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(11-02-2021, 08:44 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: It seems like Dahl is constantly trying to argue against the FORCED vaccination and I’m not sure if dirkfan is trying to argue against, as I’ve been keeping up with this by skimming (so I very well could have skimmed past). DF, are you for or against government mandated vaccination? That at one point was the crux of this back and forth. Is there at least not enough out there for people to have a somewhat reasonable reason to not want to be vaccinated?

I’m vaccinated and had the virus, but I would not want to make that decision for others.

Right on the money @"ItsGoTime".  The "Freedom, Country and Vaccination" topic drew me in because it addresses not only a medical and healthcare crisis but what I consider an even more fundamental crisis of the tradition of American liberties particularly those identified in the 1st Amendment. 
Quote:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Along with this pandemic we've seen blatant disregard for the protections guaranteed by the 1st amendment including unprecedented suppression of free speech.   

It would be hard enough to justify forcing injections on a society built on American liberties if the vaccinations were perfectly efficacious and safe with little real disagreement from the medical and scientific communities.  Even then, iron fisted tactics should not be required to force people into taking injections into their body.  

Free speech still works, without heavy handed suppression of dissenting voices.  The public could be persuaded by not only the voices of peer-reviewed science but also by their own observations, anecdotes and word of mouth. 

I've posted numerous dissenting sources not because I agree with everything they say, they don't even agree among themselves.  I post the dissenting views to point out that there is what I consider significant disagreement even among some normally considered both professionals and experts in the related fields.  Suppression of data even extends into government agencies being forced to skew the data such as adverse effect reporting.   This sort of suppression can easily lead to the corruption of data inputs and interpretations of what is reported today under the magical rubric label of science.  

Given that people can and do talk to their own neighbors as well as some of their own doctors and get different interpretations and views about the vaccinations, people should make their own choices based on their own analysis and situation.   The very least that should be done whether we choose as individuals to get the vaccinations, is to absolutely resist the forced vaccination movement
Perhaps those that disagree with the majority media and government narrative on the vaccinations are wrong to one degree or the other, but at least you would know that you made your own choice rather than live with choices that were forced upon you. 

A Deadly Pandemic of the Fully Vaccinated – Worldwide data from 185 nations proves the highest Covid-19 Death rates are in the most vaccinated countries

[Image: image-42.png?w=1130&ssl=1]

https://www.europereloaded.com/worldwide...countries/
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 11-09-2021, 06:57 PM