Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
Quote:I don´t even want to get into the natural immunity debate again. Great for people that already recovered but for whatever reason you rarely mention that one has to make it through the infection to get their.

This was an important point raised by my friend  Wink @"dirkfansince1998" which I did want to respond to at least briefly.  I and others have mentioned efforts to make it through the infection based around natural immunity.
The point about natural immunity is not as simple as some might imply.  

Studies, observations and efforts around natural immunity include the understanding that we can do more than just wait around to get deathly sick.  As deadly and serious as this disease is there are many people that get very mild cases of it and even some so mild that they didn't even know they had it.  

All the reasons for that great disparity between those getting deadly and severely ill and those whose immunity systems handle it better than a regular season flu, are simply not clear or known yet. 
So what people can all do, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated is take every effort to strengthen their Natural Immunity.  

What I have said if it wasn't understood is that we could have more studies done to compare various outcomes for those that use an array of efforts to build and strengthen their natural vs. those that don't or even compared to the outcomes of the vaccinated.  Not saying it isn't done but I haven't seen it much.  The push seems to imply that vaccination is the ultimate solution rather than an important component of solutions all built around natural immunity in the end. 

Here's an information page I like on potential solutions, both  Preventative and Treatments can be useful for everyone, vaccinated and unvaccinated: 

Speed The Spread Page here also has document link for printing handouts.  

I also would add Monoclonal Antibody Therapy to the list of treatments to consider.  I know lives have been saved by this treatment.  

Quote:[b]DISCLAIMER:[/b]
Nothing on this site is medical advice.
I have no medical background or training.
I am not a doctor, nurse, chiropractor, naturopath,
or any other health care worker.
I am reporting research findings
and treatments used successfully by doctors.
I cite sources for the information.
I suggest you do your own research.

Many health resources suggest that there are ways to raise immunity. Take lots of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, the suggested amount of Zinc (as per the resources below). Often Quercetin is also mentioned.

Another frequent suggestion is that, if you take Vitamin D, also take Vitamin K for heart health.

3 EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS:
Ivermectin, Budesonide, and
HCQ / Hydroxychloroquine.

Here are the PROTOCOLS suggested by doctors.

https://speedthespread.info/covid-cures-treatment.html 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 10-31-2021, 02:11 PM