Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
The big story here for me is what the player reports as suppression of the adverse effect.  

I continue to hear stories anecdotally similar to these news stories, personally from people I know.  A close friend today I found out just recovered from Covid.  He was unvaccinated but thanks to Monoclonal antibody therapy he was able to get here in Dallas he says it that treatment was very effective and probably saved his life.  He also reported that there were a lot of people there getting that treatment and from what he could tell most of them had been fully vaccinated. 

Then I heard specifically from another friend yesterday who said that in addition to her mother who had a severe adverse affect despite no health issues or medications. 
What stood out to me here though is the part of about getting tired.  She said she's hear that a lot. 

Why suppress factual information?   This leads to an inaccurate sense of what the risks are especially for someone who was likely at a low risk for severe Covid anyway like this young athlete. 
Looks like the news only gets out because the player talks about it on a Twitch stream. 

Quote:[b]ATLANTA, UNITED STATES – A NBA player suffered blood clots shortly after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Brandon Goodwin, a former point guard for the Atlanta Hawks, had his season ended early last year due to blood clots as a result of the COVID-19 vaccine. Goodwin hasn’t signed with another NBA team since his release from the Atlanta Hawks[/b] [b]after his diagnosis.[/b]

“I got sick and I never quite recovered from it,” Goodwin said on a Twitch stream. “I would always have back pain, I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired, I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was [color=#747a80]hurting. My back really started hurting bad,” Goodwin recalled. “Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.”[/color

NBA player suffers blood clots after vaccination.

Quote:Goodwin then left nothing up to the imagination when he revealed what caused the health issues. “I was fine until then, I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine. People trying to tell you, ‘No. It’s not the vaccine.’ How do you know?” Goodwin asked. “You don’t know. Yes, the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.”

“I don’t know where I’m playing at this year. I’m not going to lie to y’all, I don’t know. (The Hawks) were just like, ‘Don’t say anything about it, don’t tell anybody. I’m like, ‘Bruh, what?’”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 10-22-2021, 10:07 PM