Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-18-2021, 07:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I guess the friendly discussion is coming to an end.
Not sure what I did.

Not at all, not on my part.  It may be a little more emotion tinged, hard to avoid completely but I certainly respect your effort and considerations on the discussions.  More importantly is you're still Mavs fan right?  Its all good in that case.  Big Grin 

What I was referring to is that our arguments were starting focus on the motives and credentials of the people being referenced in the articles or posts I linked to more so than addressing the direct point being made.  In that you included my beliefs as part of your refutation I suppose about the woman who says that the HCQ saved her life. 

I'm not saying you didn't address some of the actual points we were discussing aside from the people involved, you did.  Its why I continue to engage with you.  You and others have made a number reasonable points.  It just happens to be in sync with the mainstream narratives which the government is using its considerable power to push.  Doesn't make it wrong, but the techniques being used to suppress any and everyone who has anything counter to the narrative in my view makes even the data much less reliable

I mean what I say when I say I don't see any point in simply making the same points the mainstream narrative is making.  Its not that the narrative is all wrong in my opinion.  The vaccinations have a lot of merit.  As I've said I don't doubt they are helping many people avoid more serious cases of Covid.   
The point is there are also valid concerns in my view.  

I personally know numerous people that have died or gotten seriously ill with Covid but I also know a smaller but not insignificant number several that reported adverse reactions they attribute to occurring immediately or very shortly after taking the vaccine.   So are we supposed to pretend that issue doesn't exist because its a smaller number so people like that simply have take a forced injection and live or die with it, for the greater good?   Really? 

By most accounts the adverse reaction number and effects is a number we really don't know exactly since its almost universally acknowledge as being underreported even on official sites like VAERS.  

So in my view the best picture is seen by examining both the dissenting views and the mainstream.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 10-18-2021, 09:12 PM