Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
Quote: You found reasons to question other scientists because of a poitical driven agenda.
What scientist did I question as to their personal motive and agenda? 

I have said in general that the political apparatus is behind behind forced vaccinations.  Is that even a debatable question?  Its all over the news, every day, we know the narrative the official government forces in power are backing.  

If the concern from our trusted authorities were really all for the safety of our citizens by the way can you explain why an unknown thousands of people (Afghan, Southern Border) are being allowed to freely enter the country without covid testing let alone covid vaccinations?   Would that be politically driven or based on the science
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/im...th-worlds/ 

I'll leave the heavy political debate alone here but its disingenuous to pretend the political power is equally distributed. 

That doesn't make anything they say right or wrong in and of itself but it does mean that we know full well who is David and who is Goliath in this story.  We know on which side people are losing jobs and losing their reputations and freedoms because they insist on being heard with what is a essentially a counter narrative.  
The biggest money and dollars, and power to punish are clearly positioned to not only vaccinate the entire population but to force inject the population if at all possible. Yes I consider that a very dangerous and slippery slope, which I fully expect we will continue to slide down.   

As the saying goes in regards to corruption, follow the money. Follow the power.    Does it cut both ways? Absolutely.  Well meaning and not so well meaning people can vie for the $$$ available on either side.  

Its actually you and others similarly dispositioned who like to attack the integrity and qualifications of people who normally would never be assailed for their years of education, degrees and highly specialized experience

I haven't questioned any doctor or scientist, or study or person you @"dirkfansince1998" or @"Jannemann2" or any other particularly strong advocate of the vaccinations has quoted, and I have certainly not attacked their personal motives or credentials. 

Let's not make things up or mix things up please.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 10-18-2021, 05:34 PM