Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-16-2021, 08:31 PM)luka_skywalker_77 Wrote:
Forgot to add: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833091/

Do COVID-19 RNA-based vaccines put at risk of immune-mediated diseases? In reply to “potential antigenic cross-reactivity between SARS-CoV-2 and human tissue with a possible link to an increase in autoimmune diseases”

[...] The reactogenicity of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine in individuals suffering from immune-mediated diseases and having therefore a pre-existent dysregulation of the immune response has not been investigated. It may be hypothesized that immunosuppressive agents prescribed to these patients mitigate or even prevent side effects related to vaccine immunogenicity.

Besides the mechanism of molecular mimicry, mRNA vaccines may give rise to a cascade of immunological events eventually leading to the aberrant activation of the innate and acquired immune system [...]

How it works: 

[...] RNA vaccines have been principally designed for cancer and infectious diseases. This innovative therapeutic approach is based on the synthesis of RNA chains coding for desired antigenic proteins and exploits the intrinsic immunogenicity of nucleic acids. In order to avoid degradation by RNases, RNA can be encapsulated in nanoparticles or liposomes, which deliver the cargo inside target cells following a process of endocytosis. mRNA is then translated into immunogenic proteins by cell ribosomal machinery [...]

Dangers: 
[...] However, prior to the translation, mRNA may bind pattern recognition receptors (PRRs) in endosomes or cytosol. Toll-like receptor (TLR)3, TLR7 and TLR8 are able to recognize chains of double-stranded (ds)RNA or single-stranded (ss)RNA in endosomes, while retinoic acid-inducible gene-I (RIG-I) and melanoma differentiation-associated protein 5 (MDA5) may detect short and long filaments of dsRNA in the cytosol. The final result is the activation of several pro-inflammatory cascades, including the assembly of inflammasome platforms, the type I interferon (IFN) response and the nuclear translocation of the transcription factor nuclear factor (NF)-kB 

Further concern: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/...21256520v1 (under eval)
https://www.news-medical.net/news/202105...ant-Notice

The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses

[...] Here we confirmed that BNT162b2 vaccination of healthy individuals induced effective humoral and cellular immunity against several SARS-CoV-2 variants. Interestingly, however, the BNT162b2 vaccine also modulated the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells upon stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli. The response of innate immune cells to TLR4 and TLR7/8 ligands was lower after BNT162b2 vaccination, while fungi-induced cytokine responses were stronger. In conclusion, the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines [...]

Thanks for continuing to share this information @"luka_skywalker_77" and to all continuing to follow this most serious topic.   

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833091/ 

Quote:Do COVID-19 RNA-based vaccines put at risk ...

I've seen a number of possible vaccination risks raised by well credentialed and experience doctors and scientists of which cancer linkage is one of them.  Doctors and Scientists have cited and explained in some detail their reasons for various concerns on the afore linked: 

---

https://vaccines.daystar.com 

--- 

On the other side of the debate dismissing vaccination concerns, the answer will always be something along the lines of lack of proof or evidence, particularly the sort of studies and peer reviewed type used commonly for validating any of these concerns. 

As a non-professional in the field, just looking objectively, my concern remains as to what happens when an issue of health and safety becomes clearly driven by political forces that have taken a side.  How is it we are not all on one side against the disease but instead a societal war is taking place over how to fight against the disease?  

Shouldn't we see a push to fight it by all means and any means whether a vaccination or for example by the numerous ways known to strengthen natural immunity or by potential prophylactic remedies or effective post disease treatments? 

If we're honest, we don't see that.  The movement forcing of vaccinations rather allowing free public debate has led to an all out war of suppressing not only anything that might infer problems with the vax but even anything that might be considered an alternative approach to the vaccinations!   This is very dangerous and in my view very much potentially corrupts the real science that we the people rely on.  

How can we expect the sort of studies to be prioritized and the needed accurate data inputs to gathered with the funding $$$.  For example how much money and resources are being funneled into studying just how effective the various efforts are strengthen natural immunity?  I don't see a lot going on there.  I don't hear Dr. Fauci beating the drum on that front.  If he is doing it, the media isn't reporting it. 

Instead the clear narrative imperative is to defend the vaccine and downplay any possible alternative.  

• When adverse effects are reported downplay them or outright suppress the information. 
  • If people report anecdotally that they were helped or healed by some drug or treatment, fight against the story!!!  Anyone remember this story from last year for example? 

State Rep. Karen Whitsett 

[Image: d501dc4b-31fd-4fdc-a754-d315890ee015-whi...&auto=webp]
  • Via Detroit Free Press:

• State Rep. Karen Whitsett, who learned Monday she has tested positive for COVID-19, said she started taking hydroxychloroquine on March 31, prescribed by her doctor, after both she and her husband sought treatment for a range of symptoms on March 18.
    “It was less than two hours” before she started to feel relief, said Whitsett, who had experienced shortness of breath, swollen lymph nodes, and what felt like a sinus infection. She is still experiencing headaches, she said.

Whitsett said she was familiar with “the wonders” of hydroxychloroquine from an earlier bout with Lyme disease, but does not believe she would have thought to ask for it, or her doctor would have prescribed it, had Trump not been touting it as a possible treatment for COVID-19.

• Whitsett went on to credit President Trump with playing a significant role in saving her life:
  • “It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” Whitsett said. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”
    Asked if she thinks Trump may have saved her life, Whitsett said: “Yes, I do,” and “I do thank him for that.”

[*]Of course former President's Trump's name being included in the story made it immediately politically driven story and the scientific discussion because a weapon to discredit the drug as quickly as possible.  

I have to ask this response really driven by science 1st?  

[*]On the other side if there is any story release that even slightly implies that the Covid vaccination may have contributed to an adverse effect of any the idea and anyone who raises it is attacked and discredited, right away and with every sort of force available. 
[*]Again, full disclaimer, I post this very recent story only to make the point about the interest of free discussion.  I don't claim to know what if any real connection there is, but we talked earlier about how post vaccination adverse events are easy to simply dismiss. 

What I have seen is that immediately it has become a political issue to do anything more than just mention that he was fully vaccinated

I mention his case in this context because per the discussion here, Colin Powell had cancer and on the Daystar website a number of doctors expressed what they believe could be a link to weakening the system against cancer citing patients who saw a resurgence of their cancers. 
Colin Powell, first Black US secretary of state, dies of Covid-19 complications amid cancer battle. 
Cancer Battle 
I understand the vaccine may have nothing to with his Covid case but with these questions at how do we expect accurate science to emerge and the public to be fully reliant on the push for a forced vaccination

[*]---
Colin Powell, former secretary of state, dies of COVID-19 complications, was fully vaccinated ... 
Colin Powell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dahlsim's post:
  • luka_skywalker_77
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 10-18-2021, 10:22 AM