Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
I prefaced my first post with "no one wants the virus", and I'm not going to preface every post with the obvious disclaimers.

If we are going to have a legit discussion, don't create straw men that don't exist and take genuine posts made by sincere posters and lump them in with your fake group to make them look stupid.... That's counterproductive, arrogant and ignorant.  So stop being a moron.

I never suggested "vax parties" and that's exactly the type of ignorant stupid crap that people like you make up and attribute or attach to people to falsely discredit them when they can't actually meet them on an honest level when they debate and so they RUIN intelligent discussion.  When you can't just discuss, you make up crap and attribute or attach it to someone ..and that's lame.

At the risk of even more nonsense... we can't lament the 100s of millions of people that have had it, see the research of natural immunity (BY THE WAY, ALL IMMUNITY IS NATURAL BECAUSE YOUR BODY CREATES IT - it's just what triggers it and what your body reacts to), and then turn around and reduce people to two groups  --- Unvaccinated and vaccinated.  I suggested 3 groups, survived, vaccinated and unvaccinated and as I've said or hinted at in both posts, if you haven't had it, get the vaccine if you want.  If you have had it, I don't think the majority of the science coming out is trending toward that same solution.

But that's a you decision for you...and I'm not going to beat you up about it.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
[-] The following 2 users Like TXBamanut's post:
  • Dahlsim, luka_skywalker_77
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by TXBamanut - 10-07-2021, 12:06 PM