Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-04-2021, 03:22 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I think Skywalker hit them all in one post. We don't censure but we consolidate! 

[Image: giphy.gif]

I love it when people call things conspiracies, while refuting nothing at the same time. Please, if you can, dispute anything I've said. I think I've been about as candid as I could. I've not posted a falsehood and perhaps that's what gives you a reason to dismiss. 

Again, I'm not unsympathetic. I am vaccinated. I'm in a target demo but I'm also fairly knowledgeable about things beyond the scope of the mainstream. If you feel it make you more comfortable placing your trust in institutions that have repeatedly lied to you, be my guest, while dismissing less palatable information as conspiracy, be my guest. But let's not call that anything more than compliance for the sake of compassion.

There is a place for empathy, but there is also a place logic and data and it seems most have replaced one for the other.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by luka_skywalker_77 - 10-05-2021, 09:18 AM