Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
Participation in this board is very important to me and I think some of the topics here are well worth discussion. I'm proud of the members that they can have polarized discussions with anonymous IDs and not get into a flame war. So much of what has been written over the last 7+ pages is attributable to one's belief system, including topics of interpreting test results, how to manage COVID and what prayer means. Some of these concepts are a 700V third rail for most casual interactions, but this group has developed enough internal respect to make it work. I applaud the bravery for the posts and the courage to try and understand opposing viewpoints.

I, personally, agree with some statements made by both sides and, at the same time, don't agree with some statements made by both sides. My personal style is more of an observer, but that doesn't mean I have my own beliefs. At times, I do have to take a breath and not go all Dan Ackroyd...
[-] The following 5 users Like michaeltex's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, fifteenth, Jmaciscool, Kammrath, SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by michaeltex - 10-05-2021, 08:40 AM