Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-04-2021, 12:56 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: ....
All the anecdotal stuff I take with a grain of salt, because there are loads of variables as to why one person gets it and the other doesn't.

Still, more and more studies are being done and are being peer reviewed with the majority of them saying that natural immunity from contracting the virus last much longer than previously suggested and is as strong or stronger in many cases than immunity from the vaccine.

No one wants the virus and the whole point is NOT to get it, so vax away, but it's finish, imho, with all the studies I've read (not articles, but the studies) to just discount immunity from contracting the virus as nothing and say the vaccine is the only safe way.

Realize, I'm also a person who has lost about 10 friends to COVID, 4 of them FULLY vaccinated (do the statistics on that and mesh that with the numbers they are saying) and all of them on their first care of the virus.

I know no one who has gotten it, survived it, gotten it a second time and then had to be hospitalized on the second bout.  I know people who have gotten it twice, but all of them, the second time wasn't really a big deal at all.

That's just me, so, as I said, take the anecdotal stuff with a grain of salt, even mine.

Fantastic post @"TXBamanut" 

I would say take everything with a grain of salt.   
but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good. - 1 Thessalonians 5:21 

In fact, I find most of the posts in this thread very well thought out and expressed (most Wink ) . 
Good stuff on all sides of the issues. 
[-] The following 3 users Like Dahlsim's post:
  • BasketballJones41, embellisher, TXBamanut
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Dahlsim - 10-04-2021, 02:19 PM